If a guy is friends with me does that mean he thinks I'm ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm glad you asked... yes that means you're ugly

But seriously not to be shallow but when I look at my female friends at least the ones that I approached initially I find them all attractive! Not to say that I'm looking to be with them but I do find them physically attractive

What Guys Said 4

• It could mean many things depending on him too.
    1. He has been through heartbreak and doesn't see you as the type to start a relationship with, but likes your company
    2. He isn't attracted to you sexually
    3. He isn't sexually attracted to girls period (i. e. he is gay maybe).
    4. He might be shy to even tell you he is attracted to you
    5. He already has a girlfriend

There could be gazillion other reasons depending on him. Does he flirt with you? If you like him, you need to let him know by subtle hint and see if he reads them. If you like him and he doesn't feel the same way, try to move on.

• No. But good question.

• Uhh... no. I am afraid to ask how you came to that conclusion.

• because guys and girls can't be just friends... so if we're CLEARLY CLEARLY DEFINITIVELY just friends, I must be ugly

• Yes, men and women can be just friends. But even assuming that wasn't the case, you are leaving out a whole lot of factors why some can't be more than just friends.

• I wouldn't say that. A guy can find you attractive even if you're just friends with him.

What Girls Said 3

• WELL I can't give you a guy's perspective but I can tell you from my own shallow female perspective I tend to only befriend guys if I have even the slightest attraction to them. But that could have a lot to do with me being a touchy person, so I tend to gravitate to people I want to touch and then we end up, yknow, friends.

• true true... but guys are different..

• No it doesn't at all!

• no? why would it?