What to message next?

Asking for advice so I don't screw it up if I messaged a girl saying she was cute and she responded lol thank you should I cut it off there or should it respond because I'm interested in dating her

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't proceed with GO, medical2523... this could be just her way of politely giggling with being flattered and Not----Taking you seriously, whether you like her or not... on her end anyways.
    Keep it lite and semi sweet and no more throwing compliments her way. Feel out her messages and find out if any 'Messages' she flings your way, are worth-----Dating her.
    Message her just Talk perhaps of How her holidays are going? And let her respond... you will be able to get a sense of things on her end as to if she is 'Interested' or not.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping a hand to a fine man.:)) xx

What Girls Said 3

• Women want you to put yourself out there. Only give complements sometimes. Wait to respond. Ask something light. Play it cool. Ask about movies, or books. Something you can find a common interest in, and in a day or two ask if she would like to go somewhere with you. To abasketball game x klaser tag. Keep it light. Informal the first time. Than ask for Dinner. A cup of coffee at 5 in the afternoon is a good one. If things arnt to stiff than go to dinner. Ask her to go out with a idea and time formulated. Don't go in blind

• Why did I get a dislike? I said everything these people said. Don't complement to much. It comes off as desperate. And like she is better than you. Ask for common interest like movies and books. And once the conversation has gone a bit ask her on a date, but make it light with a preconceived idea in your head.

• Ask her something that isn't a yes or no question, and a convorsation will start, then tadda suddenly you two are friends, then flirt with her, and boom she either hates you or loves you!

• Say 'yo wagwan peng ting i was looking at your pics and you is fire you wanna link up some time and do the tings' (some British guys talk like this) just keep it casual Like 'how are you doing today'

What Guys Said 3

• Well she responded positively so you should definitely keep messaging her. Just have a short conversation to make her feel more comfortable with you, and then ask her out, so y'all can get to know each other better.

• Well you've paid her a compliment so need to fill up her ego anymore at that point... either find something relatively fun to talk about or just set up plans to hang out and meet and cut out the unnecessary texting

• Hold a genuine conversation. If you can do that for two hours on two topics or less you're clear. Otherwise you're going to hurt yourself.