How do you know if a guy really want to see you?

Sign for knowing if he likes you or want to see you? I am friend with a guy who apologize all the times and want to see me for party, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to a guy just play it casual. If a guy wants something he (usually) will make it happen. The thing you need to be careful about is if he isn't as considerate about your feelings and wants to just get into your pants.

But apart from that, if he likes you he will make it happen.

What Guys Said 5

• 1. He talks to you all of the time
    2. He tries to ask you to do stuff together
    3. He gives you extra attention
    4. He prioritizes you over other thing
    5. He smiles a lot when he is with you
    6. He wants to know everything about you

• He would either tell you or look at you and smile at you for long periods of time.

• Hmm just ask him. Hey do u like me? I'm getting these vibes.

• He'll try to be in touch with you all the time

• He asks you out, lol. If we like you, we want to be near you, just like women, right?

• I do apologize a lot like him, and I want to see this girl for a party (New Years). I don't really mean to apologize a lot, I guess to me, if I don't, I feel like if I've said something wrong, or done something wrong or hell even if I just feel bad for her such as "sorry you feel bad (sick)" I'm just trying to show empathy or sympathy. I would think hearing sorry over and over again would get annoying, and you're allowed to tell him if it does. Doesn't mean he'll stop but at least it'll get it off your chest, ya know? Is it really that bad to keep saying sorry a lot?

• I recently had to make a HUGE apology, for well, me being a man... men, I will admit, are stupid. No matter how smart we think we are, we are stupid. So, I often wonder if the HUGE apologies, don't mean as much if you're always saying sorry to the small things?

What Girls Said 2

• He will most likely just say "lets hang out" or something. And if he likes you, itll be obvious. He'll be around you more, look at you a lot, and will be happy to see you.

• 1. He'll tell you.
    2. He would make sure you know.
    3. He would provide a way always.

This just doesn't work for guys either.