I'm a player, is this all that bad?

Welp, I'm sixteen and I've been picking up and putting girls down like they were toys, is this a bad thing?
(9 girls in the past six months)

• You're a dickhead
  • It's not the worst thing you could do
  • Decent effort
  • Other (please specify)
Thankies for the support guys, it's wonderful to know that someone like me has a place in this world, love you all <3
Thank you GAG'ers for making my day, I can't believe what a bunch of unhelpful people you are! Just absolutely downright unhelpful! Takes 5 responses to get something helpful!

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be a player dude. I have had my fair share and it is WAY uncool. Grow up and be a man and look for long term, not short term. Trust me, you will find a much more amazing girl! I advise you to sort through your personal problems that have happened or are happening now and don't use sex as an outlet. In the end I think you will always end up lonely by trying to fulfill this need with sex. usually this empty feeling you have is the lack of a relationship with God if you don't have one. I have experienced this before. When I met god, that went away :-) Anyways, don't be a player! Be a man

• Wow, it took the community a whole ten minutes to say something slightly helpful!
      Good on you, mho for the one person I now respect.

This post was to find if this community is full of helpful people or not, turns out everyone is quick to put you down!

• Fuck all this lmao.

• Oh okay haha

What Girls Said 8

• I have something in my pocket for you..
    *pulls it out*

totalfratmove.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...2cb92c59.png

AHAHAHAHHA *chuckles*

• I think it wouldn't be that bad if you wouldn't hurt girls or if you told them your intentions from the beginning but since I'm assuming they don't know your ways & that you do hurt them, then it's unfair for them. Sure, you can constantly have fun & with different people if that's what you're into & can't help it, but why hurt innocent girls?

• thats disgusting. you dont respect women. at all. women are not toys. they are not meant to be used and then thrown away. We're not tissues, we're people that deserve to be treated with respect

• no, it's perfectly fine.

please, continue using women like rag dolls. as u were.

-.-

• If you're 16, why is your age group 18-24?

• It's so I can post fun questions like this.
      I like assessing the mental states of people, I want to be a clinical psychologist.

• Oh cool! Good for you! Now I can address your player Q. You're young so it's good to enjoy all the fruits the world has to offer now then to be with the same person for 40 years and never have been with anyone else and decide, "hey I wish i had screwed other people." If it makes you happy then go for it! Maybe you don't want to ever get married or have a serious relationship, it isn't anyone else's business! You probably just haven't met the right girl that will make you want to be with just her for a long time.

• Not really. Just make sure the girls know from the start ur not looking for a serious relationship.

• You are going to be alone soon!

• Your like a kid with a new toy. Stop being so promiscuous. It's not attractive or safe.

What Guys Said 6

• Keep slaying! keep slaying until you are 35-40 years old have made bank and have a stable and prosperous career, then find yourself a beautiful younger woman, like 25 years old, get married and live happily ever after
    Also 9 girls in 6 moths is very impressive! most i ever got in 6 months was 2!

• Im just guessing you think its cool to talk that way, maybe it makes you feel like a man, but honestly, id beat your face to a bloody pulp and laugh while i did it. You are not cool kid. Tell your mommy to lock up your internet, thanks

• Does violence make you feel like a big man? Because love sure does make me feel like a big man, I have my reasons and they are respectable, resorting to violence is immature and immoral.

• The fact that you refer to them as toys shows you have no respect for them

• Ahah, it was a metaphor to show how easily I do it, I do try and treat each person with respect, but k

• For your own sake, it is unhealthy for you to go from one person to another so quickly. It means you are unstable and incapable of being alone, two turn offs. You should relax and find yourself before you even think about getting another girl!

• 1|2
  • you compared girls to toys... that's just disrespectful.