Will you fight over your girlfriend/boyfriend?

I dated his cousin out of revenge and i didn't like him i just missed my ex a lot. now they are beefing hard. i mean i did what i thought would make me feel better. my ex was not okay with us talking

my ex and i brokeup but im having difficulties because im missing him and he doesn't want his cousin talking to me. everybody has gotten in my ex and i business so communication is still shy. he is also using people. im having difficulty dealing with missing him. im just dogging him and leading him because I don't know how to deal with missing my ex. i got tired of my ex disrespecting me because he felt less of a man telling me his soft side. now im in this mess. my plan went wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, your plan went wrong indeed. You really fucked up here.

• i couldnt handle missing him. his family n friends was starting up mess talking for us so just did what my heart thought would make it feel better.. now im confused and i been confused. i never even liked the cousin. i still dont

• You still is what with his cousin? You got yourself into a drama mess is what you got into. Stop lying to him. If people are in your business, then tell them to stay out or just don't socialize with those people.

• exactly my brain gor myself in this omgg im so stupid

What Guys Said 6

• I think I'd pretty much immediately sniff that out as you playing games, and that'd cause me to completely detach from the entire situation.

• Fuck no lol. That jealousy revenge shit worked on me in like 10th grade lol, not anymore. If a girl breaks up with me, whatever she does is her business, I don't give two shits about what she does.

• Nope... I would not.

• no i wouldn't... cause i wouldn't care about my ex... history... your mentaly sick by the way...

• Why would I fight over a woman that did something like that. I would never consider being with a woman that dated a family member of mine out of revenge. That is just sick. Nor could I ever respect the family member that went along with it. Even if I don't want they girl, it is incredibly disrespectful for a family member to date them.

I am not trying to be hurtful, but you crossed a line that should never be crossed. Your best bet is to forget about this guy forever. You have burned your bridges already.

• its hard for me to handle missing him and people speaking for us. i was doing stuff that i thought would help me get over him but it ends up backfiring

• maybe if i couldn't let go then yes, especially if it was a family member, that just like intentionally making it weird
    I mean to exaggerate, what if I dated you then broke up and dated ur sister.. so weird...

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes the best revenge is to forget they even exist..

I don't think what you did was ideal (maybe you were in the heat of the moment) it's something I definitely wouldn't do. To split up a family like that is not something I would think of doing. Best to forget and move on..