Should I trust this guy?

I met this guy on an app, and we started talking through kik, and it's all been cool. We live 15 minutes apart and he wants to meet up. Should I go or is it unsafe?
Any ideas on how to be safe?

Most Helpful Guy

• Starbucks for a coffee and nothing more... no going anywhere else... also let at least three people know where your going and leave the guys number and address for them... have some one pick you up afterwards...

What Guys Said 5

• public setting.

This happens all the time, nothing is ever perfectly safe, just make sure to meet up in a public setting and don't agree to anything where you two are alone for the first couple dates. Keep it public till you trust him enough.

• You can go, as long as you meet in a public place, like the mall on a Saturday at noon.

• Trust me I don't bite... that hard

• How long have you been talking to him?

• How old are you? And how old is he? And how long have you guys been talking for? Im just trying to help. Sorry in askin for questions that u

• I'm 17 and he's 20. we've been talking for little over a month

• Just so what they guy with most helpful answer said

• Do* typo

What Girls Said 2

• if you wanna meet him... do so but in a public place

• So, see ya on the news.