This is something I've noticed lately, especially on facebook?

I'm not trying to generalize or offend anyone, I've noticed that sometimes people on my fb, who Would be considered pretty by modern society's standards, seem to get in terrible relationships over and over Again, with always the same result, not trying to be rude, but why is this, enlighten me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that it's the same issue with wealthy people. Just like wealthy people seem to attract people who are only into them for their money, pretty people could attract people who are after them only for their looks, which results in the relationship turning sour. It could also be that the person who is attractive is so used to getting people just because of his/her looks that he/she stops trying to improve other aspects (career, intelligence, etc.), which eventually leads to the other party seeing their pretty partner as merely a pretty loser.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0