Are there more guys nowadays that like bbw's? Or do majority still like slim girls?

Just want to get an idea :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• To make it real simple, bbw's are more likely to want sex faster than "skinny" girls. So they are sought after more. "Skinny" girls tend to think that a guy should become a slave if they want to be with them, and guys don't want to. Simple.

• Its true. I like my guy to be my slave.

• That's why I've offered to look for another girl for you

• @abundantlyrich thanks hon, but i live a drama free single life. If i wanted someone to fill my life with drama, all I've gotta do is send a couple of texts. Thanks for the offer though.

What Guys Said 9

• The majority still like slim girls. The only reason there's more fat women with boyfriends these days is because a higher percentage of women are fat than ever.
    So that means the men on the lower rungs of the ladder are left with little options other than disgustingly obese blobs.

• What if your woman eventually gets fat oneday?

• Let me know what happens... I wonder if she throw a fit on you and avoid the issues?

• I don't like extremely slim women, just like I don't like extremely big women.

• Last time I checked, "BBWs" are obese. That is an oddly specific fetish with a limited audience.

That doesn't mean everyone is still head-over-heels into only skinny girls, though. This is still a spectrum, after all.

• I like slender/fit. Loose slabs of fat are a huge turnoff.

As far as what most guys like, there are enough who prefer any particular shape that you shouldn't have trouble finding one. For instance, not into huge boobs myself but a lot of guys are obsessed...

• When you say "bbw" hope you don't mean some girl with BMI 24-26.

BBW is like BMI 35+

• I would think slim women.

• Fat people date fat people, Fit people date fit people.

• the number of men that like bbw is slowly increasing

• I like bbw's

But its really not so much about the size, she can be big or small.. its about the curves and thickness being in the right areas

For example, a fat girl with no booty is not going to work for me... or a fat girl with small boobs and a big tummy, thats not going to work either

fat needs to be in the right area whether thin or big

What Girls Said 2

• That was never true. Guys are just afraid to voice out that they like bigger girls because peer pressure. Its not the body that matter its the girls personality that makes the body desirable! OH MHO HERE!

• I think it matters not to some guys.