Girls and Guys, What Sort of date do you like?

What would be a great date, considering everything you might want on a date such as talking, fun and learning

• Romantic Dinner at the other person's house
  • Bowling or going to a carnival
  • Walk along the beach
  • Watch a movie
  • group squatting sesh while eating fairy floss or I wanna see answers (please specify lol)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like fancy things. Going out to lunch is always fun because it gives us a chance to talk. Sometimes we go to empty play grounds and run around like little kids, which it also fun. But my favorite is just going to his house and lounging around, playing video games. Watching YouTube videos, eating microwave pizzas and just enjoying each other's company.

What Girls Said 3

• C: but AFTER dinner & dancing!

• Bowling or a movie, out of those choices. I would love to go to the Science Center (in a nearby city). They have lots of food and movies and awesome exhibits.

• Having a drink together in a cafe. First dates are great for getting to know one another. Second dates you can do something you talked about in your first date. Like watching a movie, going bowling, playing videogames. Just keep it casual and fun :) might not apply to all ages though. But I d feel quite some pressure if the first date would be a romantic dinner. I figure I'd feel uncomfortable in such a setting if you don't know the person very well yet.

What Guys Said 4

• My favorite is some kind of activity we can both do, it's a good first date idea since it takes pressure off of the two of you, but it is also fun just for normal dates too.

• I voted B, but it has to be something original and enjoyable for both of us. So far, I've only done the cliche dates. Not exciting at all.

• A museum..

• Bowling can get lame if it's just the two of you. Movies are very unsocial. Dinners are good, walks are great after a few beers and some courage.