Girls and guys answer Can I find the girl that exists in my dreams?

I have been having reaccuring (bad spelling) dreams and in all of them is this girl and everything about her resembles the girl of my dreams yet when I wake up she's gone and I can't get her out of my head every night Is the same as the last dreaming with her and waking up to nothing and I need some help with knowing I could find her because I believe that everything in the universe happens for a reason so these constant dreams can't be for nothing. (Only yesterday when I woke up I drew a picture of the girl from these dreams and now that face is as clear as day light)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you can't. Sorry.

What Girls Said 3

• The human brain is incapable of rendering new faces. Every single face you've seen in a dream, you've seen in real life, even if it was just on a commercial or passing by in a grocery store. So technically she exists somewhere.

• Well I don't know if you will ever find her but she must be real to an extent. The brain can't make up faces, so we may not know the people in our dreams in person but you have seen her somewhere in real life before.

• Awww.........thats so adorable 😍😊

What Guys Said 2

• You can e error heard of Deja vu? When you least expect, she may come into your life.

Happened to me I saw @linkywinky then yesterday it happened.

• U will find her but after u get old and die
    lol
    no offence