Any girls out there who appreciate short guys?

Do any of you girls out there appreciate us short men? Or are we a no-go?

I mean around 5'4" to 5'6".

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 5'7'' and my boyfriend is either the same or slightly taller. For my family who has females who are all 5'8'' and males up to 6'9'', that is pretty short compared to what we are used to.

So naturally after having previous boyfriends who were at least 6' tall, my current boyfriend and his family were all pretty short to me. Heck, my boyfriend is taller than all of his family members, even his dad.

At first I thought, well what if I follow the females in my family and become 5'8'', and he stays his height? What if I have to look down to meet his eyes? What if I want to wear high heels and it makes it awkward because I will be so much taller? How will that make him feel?

But you know what? I don't care, and neither does he. I actually enjoy looking into someones eyes who is at the same level as mine. I feel like it's a window we can both see through, not me having to look up at someone. I don't know if i'm making sense, but it's like I feel closer to him because he is not a hulking tower of tallness that I have to use a stepladder to kiss him. We can see eye to eye, so to speak.

Hell, I'd date a guy who is 5'4'', but it wouldn't be because of his height. It would be because he has something that makes me want to love him to death. I love my boyfriend, not because he is shorter than most guys, not because he is a change from my family, not because wearing heels is a no-no for me, but because he is a one of a kind man where I live, and we are two peas in a pod. He rivals my best friend on who knows me better, and we both would jump off a cliff for each other if we had to.

Being short has nothing to do with whether or not you're attractive, or how good your love is. What's in your heart is what matters. I know it sounds cheesy but to me, the quality of the person is more valuable than their height.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes! I love short guys because I'm 5'2 and
    I like being able to look at my guys face! So yes-you are appreciated!

• I'm 5'3. My height or shorter is a no go.

• @thingy1 weather you're short, tall, round, fat, skinny, you're miiine

What Guys Said 1

• Good luck, I'm 5'2 and I have been able to get one date. Not even a small one like, getting lunch or to go get some coffee. One reason it makes some women feel awkward standing next a guy that's shorter than them.