Help me with white guys?

I'm girl that is only into white guys. but the problem is that don't think they are into me. Does that mean something is wrong with me? or that white guys is not into black girls? can use every advice that i can get. Thanks alot!

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll have to initiate conversation with them because we tend to assume black chicks are only into black guys.

• oh thank you :) hehe not sure about that, but will see. i have talk to a lot of them... i'm not shy or anything. I dont know really, but i think becouse they are opposite colour then me.. i start to liked them when i was 18. its something about them that attracts that i can't explain.

• Thank you for MH :)

What Guys Said 11

• The same way you made a choice of preference for white guys, they are also allowed to make a preferential decision and say they are not attracted to you... Out of the million/billions of white guys out there I'm sure more than a handful love black girls

• No, you didnt! why u say that? i liked your opinion and advice :)

• Oh I thought you were downvoted at first lol I guess someone else didn't like it it's cool haha

• Don't worry plenty will be just be receptive and open around them. You will be fine. Good luck

• Not a lot of white guys are into black girls. It's a combination of a good handful of factors, so don't take it personally.

• "I like people who don't like me!", tough fucking luck. Welcome to GAG.

• Honestly, truthfully, most white guys won't even look at a black girl, not unless she is super hot and in which case it may change a few of there minds.

• ljx34c is a fucking idiot. You think you can speak for all white guys? I hope you disappear.

• I can speak for white guys, as I am a white guy, you are a girl and probably not even white, I know all my white friends, casual people, nobody likes black women, it is how it is and if you can't accept.. go cry me and everybody else a river.

• Sawyer Brown explained this pretty good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKlESkpogUI

• They're definitely into you, but you probably didn't get the signs or didn't find the right one yet

• There are plenty of White men who are into Black women and plenty who aren't.

• I love black chicks

• Some people arn't into other types, but the key thing is be yourself

• there are loads of black girls i find hot

What Girls Said 5

• I don't really know what to tell you, besides just talking to them.

• Maybe you should start the conversation first! That's what I would do ( as someone who has similar taste in men? Good luck love

• Trust me i have. i'm very social person and not afraid to be rejeced either. Thank you! :)

• You're welcome! Being mixed also really helps, I got lucky

• Try making conversation with him because some of them could be Interested but you wouldn't know because you haven't tried talking to them to find out.

Also, remember, not all White guys prefer Black girls as you prefer White guys!

• white boys are life

• I'm the same way and i'm mixed raced. But I'm actually really attractive, and I'm not bragging but I've been told this my entire life. Something about being mixed is a turn on for most guys, even if they usually go for white girls. I've been told that we're more intimidating to approach because they assume we won't be into them. And I saw your picture, and there's no way a guy wouldn't date you because of your race. If you're attractive, then don't worry. Unless their racist assholes.. who needs them anyway?

• "there's no way a guy wouldn't date you because of your race, Unless their racist assholes"

Are you saying that people who don't find people of other races attractive are automatically racist, because if so that is quite possible the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

• How can an entire race be unattractive? Surely you've seen a black girl you find attractive. Fat people are unhealthy, and thats why they aren't people that most want to mate with. You can't seriously think that every single person of a particular race is unattractive unless you're racist. I used to not be into mexican guys, till I met a mixed race mexican guy who is attractive and a great, talented person. I'm not gonna just deny him because he's mexican. That's just ridiculous. You should understand what the hell I'm talking about. It is racist under circumstances, but PEOPLE CAN HAVE THEIR PREFERENCES. But if you seriously would never date a black girl even if she was beautiful (in your eyes), and nice, then you are racist my friend.

• Google Zoe Kravitz, and the model Ashley Moore, right now and Tell Me: Would you not date those girls because they are black? Serious question. And you'll see where I'm coming from.