Men - How Often Do Women Flake On You? Women - Why Do You Flake On Men?

I'm slightly annoyed, but it is what it is at this point. I didn't do a lot of dating in my high school or college years, and I just reentered the dating scene. I've been on 5 dates with 5 different women. I tried to get more dates with 3 other women, but they flaked on me.

Last night I set-up a date with this girl. She has been asking me to go out for a while now. So, I told her that we will meet at 12:30 today at Starbucks for coffee. She agreed. I also told her to CONTACT ME if she couldn't meet me for any reason.

As I left my house, I texted her and got no reply. I arrived at the place and waited about 20 minutes and texted her again. No reply. I just left and went home.

I told her to contact me if she couldn't make it, but she didn't even have the decency to do that.

And NOW she just shot me a text (2 hours later) and said that she just woke up... because she was really drunk last night.

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget her and everyone else who stands you up. Also if she just gets so drunk like that to the point where she can't even get up before noon, she's probably not a girl you want to date.

I was stood up by a guy once a few years ago. I was pissed because I was the one who went and asked him out first. It's a terrible feeling.

If I couldn't go out with someone, even just a friend, I do my best to let them know why. Or even let them know I'm going to be late.

• I mean... I am not that angry. My philosophy is live and learn and take life as it comes. BUT... I am annoyed though. It was a 45 minute drive to our date location.

• AND... I'm 24 and she is 25. The last time I drank like that was when I was 22 and still in college. When I go out with friends, I only have 1 bud light and that's it. I would just think that after college, people would mature a bit and drink what they can handle and not get that wasted.

What Girls Said 1

• Fuck that bitch. She has no manners

• I mean... after being flaked on by 2 different women before her, it was probably stupid of me to show up right away. But... when I make plans with someone, I show up on time and mean what I say.

Am I wrong for showing up or even telling her to contact me if she can't make it?

And am I wrong for ignoring the text she just sent me, telling me that she got really wasted last night and just woke up now (2 hours after our supposed date)?

• Nope she knew she was gonna have a date so she knew she should not drink to much. And you handled right

What Guys Said 4

• For me, 2 times. I've only ever asked one girl out. Both times she agreed, both times didn't come. Needless to say I don't even talk to her anymore.

• I ain't been stood up once. Aussie chicks always turn up just not on time.

• Just go and forget about her, some people are just that.

• It happens. Some people are just truly inconsiderate.