I am afraid of going out there again. Help?

I am afraid of dating guys again. I've never been in a relationship but I've dated guys and i get attached very fast and i hate it.
Last guy i dated was in january-february and im still not 100% over him..
I have a date on Tuesday and im scared.. i feel like blowing him off because being alone is so much easier... but than i shouldn't go around moping about not dating anyone etc. I dont know what to do :(

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) Why do you get so attached so quickly and 2) have these past guys treated your poorly or did they call things off because of the attachment?

• They havnt treated me poorly except one who hurt me a lot.. and now he has a gf and he still wants to have contact with me.. and he is back and forth all the time. I am so over him , its been 4 years, but the last guy i dated and i really liked was amazing but he didn't want anything serious due to no time.. and he is in a another country now doing work. But i get used to them. . im use to be alone all the time so when someone does give me attention i get attached.

What Guys Said 2

• This is something all of us go through. Most relationships aren't successful. If they were we'd all be married to the first person we ever dated

• Gopher it! I get very attached too quickly too, I think were both hopeless romantics!! Just chill and have funn and make sure he is 100% chivalrous to you! If not, forget about his bitchass

• I've only slept with 3 guys and im 22 and i dont like to sleep with a lot of guys.. ugh so im afraid that he will just use me..

• He can only use you if you let him use you! Dont sleep with him or any guy so quickly! For every relationship I've been in, I've wanted 6 months before we would make love and that was my decision! When it finally happens, the love making is so incredible, it feels like we are just one body!

What Girls Said 2

• Just go out and have fun. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain. If the date doesn't work out, then you use it as practice for the next date. Like building a resume.

• I say dont worry and have fun.. don't mean sleep with him or anything.. just enjoy the date and be yourself.