I don't know what do to do?

So I'm dating this girl and I really like her. We talk everyday and she saya she loves me a lot but deep in my mind I have a feeling that I'm not the only guy she is talking to. I have seen comments that she posts on other guys pictures and I've confronted her about it twice and she told me that "its just a comment" and she said "I just don't trust her at all. Now in the past she dated my friend (which I didn't know they were talking at the time) and she dated someone else while they were dating because she said she felt bad. Now I have this feeling because I asked her to put me in her bio on Facebook am because i did it for her on my Facebook and she said she wasn't. Asked her why and she said she's not doing it because her family will see it start asking questions. But kniw this... she did it for my friend that she previously dated and that's how she got caught. I don't know what to do I really love this girl and I'm afraid of what's gonna happen.

We plan on having a good future together even tho I'm 17 and she's 16 (i know we are still young) and she makes me so happy and I don't wanna lose her i haven't been so happy in a LONG time. I lover her to death and she says she loves me a lot. I'm scared :(

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry but I don't trust her. She says she loves you but doesn't seem to show it. She cheating on you dude. If she cheated in the past she's likely to do it again and again.

• Thanks bro but she shows does show affection like kisses and hugs... but thank you

• I've even should your question to my female friend and the really thing your girl is cheating.