Would you go for a coffee with a guy you don't know that well (spoke briefly a few times) if you weren't interested in him?

As in you wouldn't see him as anything more than a friend even if you get on with him.

• I would
  • I wouldn't

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't. Not unless we were already friends and he knrw that I didn't see him as anything more.

• So is it likely that if she said yes she's hoping to gain something more than friendship?

• I tried that first and she didn't really answer me.

• hmm well then I would say just make sure that when you go to coffee you don't give any signals that might make her think you want anything more than friendship. Like keeping your space, maybe mention another girl etc. That's my best guess lol.

What Girls Said 4

• I have to know someone before I gain an interest in them. So I would use the coffee date as a way to get to know them better to decide this

• Free coffee? Yes.

• Nothing wrong with a harmless cup of coffee, especially if its a caramel crunch cappuccino

• Dude. If she wants to go get coffee she wants to go get coffee.

What Guys Said 1

• if she finds you attractive she would be interested and say yes but you said if she wasn't interested so no
    you see coffee is kind of like going to a restaurant it's a date to get to know each other sometimes quite intimately and for her to say yes to such an intimate date she would have to have already been interested in you as a potential boyfriend.

• Coffee isn't intimate. I do it with my guy friends and it's not weird. Dinner is intimate.

• oh then i would make that clear before you invite her somewhere if you take her somewhere like starbucks that's not so much of a date because it's pick up and go

• Yeah that's what I meant by coffee.