Why is a guy over about 21 who has had no experience with women (never dated or kissed a woman) a turn off for most women?

Does it raise warning flags? What kind?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I don't wanna be the one teaching him sex. I was really bad my first few times, I'm probably not even good now. If I'm bad at it, and you're bad it, we're just gonna have a bad time lol I don't understand why so many guys go gaga for virgins and are obsessed with them. Virgins don't know what they're doing. And I love sex. So I prefer to have someone that knows at least some things. But I guess the plus would be that I'd be helping someone learn, cuz I'm still in the learning process myself.

That's not saying I want some guy who's fucked 30 girls. NO. I prefer similar to me. 2 sex partners from serious relationships. But in the end, if they have less or more than me, I wouldn't reject them just on that sole reason. I'd still give them a shot if he's a great guy. I wouldn't wanna pass on a great guy just for his sexual, or lack of sexual, experiences.

• So then how is a virgin ever supposed to start at this age of women dont want to teach him? Are you saying a 21 year old Virgin will be a Virgin forever and never have a girlfriend?

• Yes! This is why I follow you haha
      Then they call you rude or arrogant -_-

• I'd take a direct woman any day over one who doesn't know how to understand and communicate their feelings.

What Girls Said 7

• Ummm. You're a turn on for me :O

• Because, we woman is a shy creature when it comes to starting the movement. Man is a creator, inventor. Woman take care of it. (That's why God is referred as male and Earth as female).

Virgin is mostly passive so yes we girls hate it when you cannot initiate any sexual act because we're too damn shy (and afraid of not accepted by the man if we act aggressive). Once you start it right, we are free to be turned on.

• Confidence is something to turn us on too. Unexperienced means unconfidence.

• Hey what's your problem? Being a tomboy doesn't mean I have to be unsensitive person! I considered myself tomboy due to my messy fashion style and how I would kick rude and mean ass-holes esp towards woman and elderly. I still wanted to be a caring mother and wife. I just like it and consider it as my nature to be a woman. As you know I had an uncommon job as woman and my friends are all men. So please don't try to be a feminists male assholes. I'm trying to help you get laid here.

• You are not helping me, I'm not the asker. Tomboys are not shy, most tomboys like to take initiative, you are obviously some girly girl.
      Being a tomboy doesn't mean you have "messy fashion style", because most tomboys have casual, sporty or military fashion style.
      True tomboys are assertive and sexually aggressive towards men, I like real type of tomboys.

• Woman probably fear that you may be too clingy or inexperienced.

My advice, when it comes to the the next woman you meet, don't tell her about it and just see how things go :)

• The age is the only thing that would turn me off.

I could deal with the inexperienced part.

• not a turn off for me lol

• Turn on for me

• It raises a warning flag of "probably unattractive"

What Guys Said 6

• Man, you don't need to tell them these details. If a guy is 21 and never kissed and dated the girls he will date in the future don't really need to know about it and if something gets strange he can say that he's nervous.

• I think it is just "no other woman has ever wanted him so he must be a dud" thought that a lot of women have. Some women like their men to be desirable to other women.

• I don't know bro filler filler

• Why would it be a turn off, I'm 25 and never dated yet and girls don't find it a turn off.

• It can lead to a lot of questions

• If other women have rejected him, there's gotta be somethin' wrooong wit dat candy... FWU. There's nothing wrong with it, fresh meat!