Just a fun question , which kind of these guys would you date it's a poll question?

So let's say there were 5 different types of guys you like , thy made you feel special that you were the only one they wanted. I want to know I if you are into these guys below in the poll questions and explain why you would choose them. I am more into guys that are really funny because they always can make me laugh. That's just me
There is a sweet and funny guy. There is a guy ( I don't care about it's just about me)
And for guys what kind of lady's or girls are you into like funny silly type half serious half fun or dull and boring or sweet as a honey bee. First poll question well have he is these or he is that or it well have he/she like that to answer poll question. Who ever frist i well help with there problems my right people each

• He/she sexy hot ! Explain
  • He/she funny likes to joke a lot explain
  • He/she tomboy (doesn't wear dress much ) explain
  • He/SheSlob ( doesn't clean up at all explain
  • He/she geeky like explain

Most Helpful Girl

• I choose funny because people who can laugh at themselves and make light/find the good in bad situations are the best people to have around.

• Thanks for most helpful.

• Actually when I asked out and he said no never couple weeks later asked Ben if we were still friends and he said no ( was not quiet over Ben then) is that why he let the friendship go the first time? But like we did talk like almost right before Christmas I asked Ben of we could try to be friends again he was like uh yeah. I was happy again but a little afraid of what to say. He is so different then all my other guy friend s. I never really talked to Ben that much not easy he still avoids me a little bit. My friend Dany was just being funny , I kind of checked out Ben's butt a habit ) and Dany was like oh you like bens butt I said yeah quiet he might hear you. Well when walking out the door to the bus Ben just walked really quick right past me , I know I should be checking bens butt out but it's not easy to not do. I do have a new guy I like he is name is mike but he asn't been at work for awhile he as been in hopsital for a long time. But mike is out of the hospital for awhile

• Mike is coming back to work , I go Ike more emotional with find out mike was in the hospital I worried about him I started feeling something deep like I want I be with him like every day and be able to talk to him and I prayed for mike day and night for him to get better and he did I but it's still going to be while before he comes back. I promised myself if he made it I would tell mike I missed him ideally do care about him. What if when he comes back I can't say that stuff. I don't know if mike well remember me because he was in the ICU I heared people can lose memory but he is only 22 or so. What can I do and say when mike comes back

What Guys Said 3

• I chose c a cute tomboy=damn near perfect girl for me. But also B and. e

• B. If a woman can make me laugh, she becomes more attractive.

• I actually feel for a guy is name was Ben he was so funny , he had these amazing way when he flirty with me I mean I didn't check him out that much we just talked a little bit , we were liking each other's company , but then I told my friend Patricia about wanting I date him I didn't ask her to do it ( Patricia asked me if she could tell crystal because Ben listens to her ( really not ). So Patricia told crystal and crystal told Ben he he said he would never ever date me. I was so upset I didn't even want to talk to Ben after that my heart was aching so much. He was even to be sweet and asked me how I was doing? I kind of have him a look I said fine " I don't think he believed me , he seemed like oh wow I didn't mean to hurt her that much. I didn't talk to him much , right almost before Christmas I asked Ben if me and him can try to be friends again. He was like uh yeah. So we are , it's funny because that wedsday we had a Christmas party ELE did at work and I

• Walked to get a drink of water and Ben was like it is miss claus , I laughed I hat one of those red Santa hats on I was like oh Ben ,
      Can you ever get over someone that amazingly sweet , even when he hurt me he still asked if I was okay. I mean Ben means the world to me , would it have made a different's if I told Ben myself that I wanted to date him

• I voted B but I wish there was a a 'cute, girly'-option as well.

• I think I have found these sweetest guy ever (even thought he knew I wanted to date him , yep he said he would never ever want to date me yes Ben said these " he was sweet and flirty fun , he had these was of making me smile and I wouldn't want to smile because I was in A bad and always had that way of saying a look at me. Even when Ben said he would never go out with me , the next week Ben decide to ask me how are you? I kinda of was like shocked like really your talking to me now. I am wondering why can a guy be that sweet and deny me that chance to be with him ( that emotions are high ) I would have loved to date Ben

What Girls Said 7

• Geeky, nerdy, sweet, funny, great sense of humor (jokes a lot), looks don't really matter but he can't be a slob (depending on how bad of a slob), preferably a Christian (or willing to be), someone who wears good clothes but not nice clothes all the time (causal and comfortable). And that's about it (probably more).

• Ben doesn't have a cell phone at all so how would that work to text him.

• I did not know this information

• The broken ones.

• A because of my raging hormones I guess...

• Funny and geeky.

• Funny of course! Who would want a slob lol?

• I like having intellectual conversation

• Voted B. I love guys who