How easy is it for a man to fall in love?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends on the man to be honest and his past experiences. I have a habit of falling in love too fast well it is really lust not love. Due to past experiences I am believing true love does not exist more and more these days. :/ But it really depends on the guy. Every guy will be different.

What Guys Said 5

• Depends. Its very easy to fall in lust, slightly harder to fall in love. Sadly, very few people, guys AND girls, know the difference.

• I almost didn't respond to this because even I am surprised. I think I really fell in love like 15 years after I met my wife and 10 years into the marriage. I say this because I was so in love later on that I question if I was in love before. Maybe it is just a much deeper level of love, I don't know but it was and is so much deeper now its a bit scary.

• depends on the man and who they are with. I've fallen in love at first sight before other times it's taken me a while to get to know them before I fell in love.

• Probably the exact same as it is for a girl to fall in love. This is a really difficult question to answer with a general answer, because all guys are different. There are guys that would fall in love immediately, and others that never fall in love at all.

• Fairly easy when he finds a girl he's instantly infatuated with and all goes swimmingly.

What Girls Said 1

• Pretty easily.. If he finds you interesting and there is a great connection between him and yourself.. He can fall in love with you over time..