Can guys still get more handsome in the face after 21?

I'm 21, people say I have a baby face, I was wondering if there was a chance i could look a little more handsome in the face as I get older?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have a baby face, you'll probably be considered better looking 10 years from now then today.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes absolutely, many men look more masculine and better looking with age. Some of my friends with younger faces, grow beards.

• Are young faces really a turn off?

• No they aren't but your question was whether if you can still get' more handsome', which you can. You're 21, you should look young, means that you're healthy.

• Oh yes!! I personally believe that men and women look better with age.

• OMG YES!!!

• How come its says 25-34 then? And yes u can just workout that brings out ur jawline and highlights ur facial features

• Lol my age for my profile is wrong, so by working out do you mean lifting weights and cardio?

• Lol okay makes sense, go jogging, on the treadmill or outside for at least 15 minutes straight, then do some cardio, do this everyday take a 1-2 day break each week and eat healthier you'll realize within a month u'd look so much better/hotter then after u workout take a hot shower/steam ur face it works trust me, it'll bring out ur muscles and define ur face and u'd look older. Trust me these work I do these I'm a model myself. But it works for both genders. Lifting weights is for muscles arms/legs so that u can work on too, make some abs too!! Lol those are hot.

What Guys Said 3

• Can you grown a beard it covers a weak jawline so no more baby face lol

• What if you get more girls without facial hair than with it? I grew mine and I was getting no attention

• Well I had the exact opposite effect lol got more attention with it but maybe you should exercise more and burn some extra fat which can allow you to lose the baby face

• i feel like a tool having to say this but... (no homo) a beard can go along way. and a new hairstyle can also help. dont be afraid to try new things bro.

• Ill take advice on this thanks!

• You could try growing out some facial hair