Crushing on a possible lesbian?

Recently, I met this girl in one of my classes and we started to get to know each other. After about a week, I wanted to ask her out, but I saw her holding hands with another girl. I thought there might have been a possibility that they do that as friends, until I saw them kiss. Now I'm not sure how to act around her and it doesn't seem like it would matter to her if I left her alone, as she sits next to this girl. Should I quit on a possibility of asking her out someday?

If I don't wait, but still feel really strongly for her then how do I quit feeling that way towards her?

Most Helpful Guy

• For now you should. If you don't see her with this girl anymore then you can try. Maybe she's bi-sexual and not lesbian.

What Girls Said 3

• Why would you do that to yourself? That's like me getting a crush on a teddy bear or something!
    It's not going to happen. She's a lesbian. Accept it for your sake.

• Straigten her out lol ;)

• She's with someone else. Why would you wait

What Guys Said 2

• Get good at scissoring

• Did you ever think she might be Bi? Just sayin