Men: If a girl you like got mad at you how would you react?

Men: If a girl you like got mad at you how would you react? What you keep your distance? If so for how long? Would you try and calm her down?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think "well I fucked up, if she doesn't forgive me time to move on."

What Guys Said 4

• Entirely dependent upon what she is mad about. I tease her, ignore her, break up with her. All a matter of context.

• Not sure but, it would depend how mad... Im "sort of" in this situation right now and I don't know what I did. If we were close I would deff ask her what I did and how I can right it though

• I would say sorry and then wait for a few days for her to calm down. Not too many days though, she might start thinking that you don't really care about her.

• Some girls don't even tell when you did wrong and stop talking to you, which makes no sense. Usually I'd say sorry, but she has to communicate with me and tell what bothered her to begin with.

What Girls Said 0