How should I treat slow texters if she is not busy but lies about being busy?

There is a girl playing games with me. She's being a slow texter.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• What's wrong with being a slow texter? People have other shit to do you know! Stop being obsessed it's not healthy. Fix it.

• Sometimes "busy" can also mean we just aren't up to talking. Its not necessarily about you. I'm not always wanting to text and it can just mean I'm busy wanting to be left alone, and not that anything is wrong.

• she probably doesn't want to talk to you tbh

What Guys Said 4

• It's not really a bit deal in my opinion. Just answer when she answers. Maybe she's not actually busy but she's doing other things.

• you should treat yourself to a helping of calm the fuck down.

• Well, if she's slow, don't press her about it (dont' be fast, don't panic or be desperate). But don't be slow yourself, because slow + slow = gone case.

But the way you use words like 'lies' and 'playing games' and 'how should i treat

• * got cut off
      slow texters" show that you're slightly irritated by this? Don't be. I say this because people/girls can tell when you're not happy even through your texts, if you're this affected and indignant about it.

When my relationship with my girl was still very rocky, there was times when I got seriously annoyed that she was a super slow and forgetful texter. I even tried to pretend to reply slowly too, though I still ended up being the faster one. But even though I didnt' criticise her and tried to hide my annoyance, many months later she told me that she could tell through my texts when I was annoyed at her. And it was such a turnoff for her that she was almost discouraged from texting me again. Thankfully we talked about it, she was willing to change for me, and we've put it behind us now.

• She's not into you.