Ladies, what's the longest amount of time you've dated the same 2 or more guys?

Just curious ladies. Say you're going out on dates with guys getting to know them and see how you feel about them. What's the longest amount you've been dating the same two or more guys before you finally get down to one guy. Not necessarily that you start a relationship with that guy, but just that either the other guys screwed things up, or they decided they weren't interested anymore, or you decided you weren't interested anymore, whatever the reason. Approximately how many weeks?

• 1-2 Weeks
  • 3-4 Weeks
  • 5-6 Weeks
  • 7-8 Weeks
  • 9 or More Weeks

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't say I've ever dated multiple people at once.

• Why not?

• Because I can only be interested in one person at a time. That's how it works for me.

What Girls Said 1

• If im not very interested in a guy after 3 dates, I figure its not going to happen.

What Guys Said 1

• It sucks when girls do this. I had competition like that back in the day. It was a time when phones were simpler devices, I blocked the other guy's number and edited the contact so it was a bredrin's number. Solved the problem. lol

• Sucks when women do what? Go out on dates when they're single? What's wrong with that?

• How is it morally wrong? People choose between people all the time. Work, school, who you're friends with, gym class. Should employers not be allowed to interview multiple people?

• haha, you're off you're head aren't you? Though you may have a point. I'm going to gather a few potential candidates whom I'll interview [I mean date] then give them the job [I mean relationship] based on which one I feel has the right skills [I mean blowjob technique].