Does he like me or no?

So I became friends with this other dude who's in one of my classes and when we met he put his number in my contacts, then a few months later he started hugging me from behind, one time i didn't bother to move in for the hug so he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He tickled me one time when i was wearing a crop top and he ended up caressing my side. Then he started whispering in my ear "I love you" repeatedly. One time he found a pen and started smacking my butt with it. he tries to make me go on a date with him but i rejected him. We text pretty much every day and he called me these: "Baby" "My Love" "Beautiful". Sometimes he'll text me asking if i want to cuddle with him. Sometimes he'll send a kissy emoji like: 😘. I need help

I meant to post this about last year: so in my last class i started talking and became friends with a dude who i didn't know he's in my homeroom. Anyways whenever I walked into the classroom, he would stare at my bum and whenever I say anything to him, he'll stare at my lips and licks his lips. He even stares directly in my eyes. One time he had a "perverted" moment and almost squeezed my breast.
So anyone who said "he likes you" you're correct. Congrats! My other friend made him show his jealousy side

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Welcome to the plague known as teenage boys and raging hormones.

• He likes you. I guess.

• Do you not like this guy or do you like him? Because this dude is all about you he thinks you're the best girl in the world :)

• Im starting to have feelings for him but i dont know

• Okay i'll try

• Ignore my opinion when i said i like him because he has a girlfriend already

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's pretty clear he likes you (:

• He likes you