Loved her for 12 years, but she keeps breaking my heart?

I've loved this girl since I was 4 but when I finally told her I love her a few years ago she said she used to like me but it was only puppy love. She's flirts with me but then also flirts with my cousin. Her parents know I love her and have always wanted us to get married. Whenever I see her the room gets quiet and she kind of ignores me, but then I text her and she starts flirting again. I live in a different state now so I don't see her very often anymore but every time I do she breaks my heart again. for Christmas I gave her a $200 diamond heart necklace and she loved it, but then 2 days later I find out from her friend that she has a boyfriend. of course this broke my heart, and it hurt me even more when she started flirting with me that night. I know I'm the guy she needs to be with but she just doesn't want me and always goes for the jerk that will break her heart like she's broken mine. Just thinking about he hurts but after a few weeks I always forgive her for what she does to break my heart, and go back to fantasizing about what our lives would be like if we were together. Please help me, I don't know what to do.😕

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww that is so cute seriously ever since u were 4? Wow my first crush was like not until I was 7 and I fell in love for real when I was 16, now I know that u love her for real, she doesn't realize it, tell her what you feel about her, and how much u love her. If she doesn't get it then u obviously deserve so much better than her who will care about you. Trust me there are so many heartless people around, but its ur choice who u want to be with, and ur 16 now right? Im pretty sure by 18 u'd be with someone u truly loves u. Becuz if u keep thinking about the future with her then later on when she gets married u'd feel really bad that u loved her at a point, just saying this as an example I'm pretty sure this won't happen, maybe she might get u and stop hurting u.

What Girls Said 2

• Honey, let me give you some of the best advice I've ever recieved. If it's meant to be, then it'll be. All you can do is wait. But honestly, you should move on. Clearly she has. There's someone out there for you, probably deserves you more too. You'll be okay. It'll hurt at first, but once you move on you'll be better. In the far future, maybe you'll be together, but don't miss your opportunity to be happy on a girl who doesn't appreciate your affections for her.

• By the things you do I would think she gets the hint. Sorry to say this but I dont think she's interested in you.

What Guys Said 6

• She flirts with you but she has a bf.

Hence she likes the attention you give her, and she likes being with you (to chat, or maybe you're just so funny and attentive to her). But she has a crush on someone else, and that's who she decided to. And she repeatedly goes for someone else, so she doesn't recognise you as worthy.

You cannot persuade others to choose you. So give up on it. Go out and meet more girls. Meeting more girls will make you better at dating. You'll become more confident and know more tricks. You'll become more appealing to girls because of your experience. You'll be able to tell which girls are worthy and which are not. And finally, you'll be able to find someone who won't break your heart and who loves you back.

• You gotta move on dude.. There are billions of women on this planet so statistically speaking she isn't the only one you could be compatible with. You don't need her to be happy.

• It's at the point where you have to ask THE QUESTION. Does she love you back? However, since she has a boyfriend, it's not the best time so, you might have to watch and endure even longer. It's going to be painful, but you're going to leave this experience learning something no matter what.

• move on... this girl likes you as a friend but not more than that... you knew that she's in a relationship right now so better not bother them or stay away from her

• Get psychiatric help. :3

• lol $200 doesn't get you a diamond necklace, they tricked you! it's only crystal

also bloody hell, you must be a 16 yo millionaire to spend that much money
    when i was 16 my pocket had $70 in it at most