Whats a good unique date Idea that gets us to spend a lot of time together? This is for a third date. is there anything to do besides movie marathons?

We've only been on two dates. The first one he took me to a movie, he payed he picked me up, but the movie was all that happened. The next time he came to my dorm, we watched movies on my bed, we went to dinner he payed again, then we kept watching movies, he slept over. But we still haven't kissed or even hugged yet. He texts me every single day. But I don't want every date to be a movie marathon, but I didn't mind having an excuse for him to sleep over. He lives about an hour away and I'm usually busy with swimming, I only have a few free days so I like to plan ahead. Please give me any Ideas!!

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0