What do you do when you like a girl?

title explains it all! What do you usually do when you like a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• haha... wow. Thinking back, in school I'll always try to find opportunity to talk to her, crack jokes and laugh at hers even when it isn't funny. Find everything she says as super interesting, and always try to find out more about her. Try to walk alongside her, help her open doors, buy food for her, maybe treat her to drinks. Trying to tell her interesting stories about myself so I'd appear super cool. Dress nicer that day if I share lessons with her, trying to form project groups with her, sit beside her, ask her for homework advice. "Accidentally" bumping into her after school (even though we have different sessions), walking home together. Finding interesting articles to share online with her, texting her during the weekends to see what she's doing.

Those were such silly times hehe.

What Guys Said 4

• I remind myself of how terrible of a person I am and refuse to pursue.

• I become a parasite you could ask @linkywinky

• I stare at her ass. Or her tits.
    Depends which way she is facing.

• I like to fuck around with her (mess around with her)

What Girls Said 1

• Start flirting whit her slowly make sure not to move to fast or you'll scare her