What do you think of a girl renting a hotel for the night?

I have been seeing this guy for months and I want to spend some time with him around NYE, would it be weird if a girl you were seeing rented a hotel for you guys for the night? I know we're not dating but I do really want to do something special for him to show him how much I like him and also I feel like we never get alone time, we both live with family!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a husband out in Egypt right now whom currently I am estranged from... we have had many break ups and make ups, however I have made a few resolutions and had decided to go back out into the dating world.
    I have a new guy whom I just started a new relationship with. He is Muslim too and we have a strong chemistry, an amazing connection and enjoy one another and have many of the same interests as well.
    We spent Christmas Eve together, however, not in a hotel, but just getting to know one another better by going out to eat and talking and walking around town for hours, enjoying coffee and looking at the Christmas decorations. We are also spending NYE together and yes------We discussed renting a hotel for the nite to bring the new year in and go to the next level... I still have not decided if I am ready to take it to the next level.
    You say you and the guy you have been seeing for months now are 'Not dating,' but maybe just spend time together with hanging out. Perhaps he isn't ready for a commitment at this time and just wants to take things slow to see if there Might be more in store down the road.
    I don't find it 'Weird,' however you have to ask yourself that if you started with This, would it always end up Like this and nothing more. Would he just be into a room once in awhile, no going out, no dating or even a chance to see if you both would be soul mates... there is a lot to consider after the fact.
    I was once in a relationship for a few years where it was a hotel room, nothing else, yet thee guy Did care about me, loved me, but not enough to be Official or even take me out for coffee... yes, exclusive, but it wasn't enough for me... I felt like his cutie convenience.
    I realize you need to book this up in advance, should you decide to do this. However, talk to him about Also starting to go out and what better way than to Start it on NYE, where you can paint the town red... even if it's dinner for two.
    Good luck and Happy New Year. xx

• Thank you for your words! You really helped me a lot! Maybe I can take this opportunity to get to know him better and show him another side of me!

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to share this with you, glad to have been able to help here... Yes, take this opportunity with the new year coming to ring out the old, ring in the new and show him... another side which I am guessing is just as amazing as the first side... Good luck, God bless and enjoy your holiday... I know you will make all the right decisions.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 5

• You have been seeing the guy for months, but are not dating him? I do not understand what is happening. Seeing a guy sounds like dating him. Therefor cannot judge you renting the room (or the whole hotel).

• Im pretty much head over heels in love with this boy but he likes his freedom, and dates other people. He's not my boyfriend but we go on dates and we are intimate. I feel like i care about him more than he does me unfortunately.

• So what do I do to set myself apart from those girls?

• If being you and being open with him is not enough, so be it. I cannot condone changing yourself to entice a partner, because it is not the real you and cannot always be there

• Fucking awsome! Ur such a great girlfreind :)

• You mean a hotel ROOM? I think it'd be pretty damn expensive to rent an entire hotel. But do I think it's weird? No, not really. Why would it? If they are renting a room just for me and her, then I'd get excited if anything.

• I'd think she was pretty rich if she could rent a whole hotel.

• no... thats fine

What Girls Said 3

• Reow reow.. I wonder (wink wink nudge nudge)
    I honestly don't see a problem with that..
    media.giphy.com/media/YHqDQOgFG0Uj6/giphy.gif

• I have been thinking about doing the same thing, but not for New Years Eve. Our birthdays are one day apart and have thought about doing this to celebrate. We have been seeing each other for a few months. We have not been intimate yet and are both in living situations that would require us to find another place to finally get to take the relationship to the next step. The fact that you are not dating makes it a little strange.

• well we're dating but he's not my bf, its been over a year though..

• Oh, okay. That is not strange then. I say go for it!

• I've done it before.. it shows initiative !