I have pretty banged up teeth, would anyone date me?

I'm generally attractive and have a decent body but my teeth are crooked at the top and bottom. Would anyone date me?

0|0
3|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever heard of "Yaeba"? Google it. It tells you that the only thing unsexy about you could be your lack of self-esteem. Don't hesitate to smile because your crooked teeth are actually part of your beauty in the eyes of many.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• How's your heart, hon? Open? Soft? Vulnerable? We're willing to overlook your teeth if you have a place in your heart for us.

2|2
    0|0
  • Depends on how crooked, although I have a feeling it is probably okay and people wouldn't even really notice unless you bring their attention to it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Crooked teeth? not a problem. If they looked like you've been chewing on bricks, then that would be an issue.

2|0
    0|0
  • depends on how your face looks and are you teeth for the most part white?

2|0
    0|0
  • I would need to see them to judge how bad they are but teeth will never be a dealbreaker for me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't matter! If your heart is beautiful, external features become secondary! Any good guy would date you!

1|1
    0|0
  • Some of my teeth are crooked a little too. It depends really on how badly.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger my teeth were so fucked up. My front gap was so big my tongue would fit but I got braces and now they're perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical appearance doesn't matter much to me, so long as you're sweet and loving

3|0
    0|0
  • yes, why not some people even don't want your physic because they want your heart and a great place in it.

1|1
    0|0
  • As long as you brush them, who cares how banged up they are?

1|0
    0|0
  • Well i prefer the status of her assets and liabilities and i can overlook her teeth.
    Yes Maam, i would date you and bang you if there's a chance. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date you as long we can get along well and are attracted to one another.

1|0
    0|0
  • Message me hun :)

0|0
    1|1
  • I look for package not the spares.

1|0
    1|0
    • This is rude

• why? i just said i look for overall beauty in a girl both physical (not just face i look the entire body) and intellectual and not just individual things like colour, teeths etc. I think you got me wrong.

• I think so too sorry

• I'm pretty much in the same situation as you. I do my best not to let anyone see my teeth. I would love to get my teeth fixed and would be okay with dating someone who has dental issues.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• As long as they look white and clean, I am sure most guys won't have a problem with it.

1|1
    0|0
  • It shouldn't matter!! If you are attractive and have a amazing personality, guys wouldn't care ^~^

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course many guys would date you.

1|0
    0|0