What would you make your significant other for a romantic dinner?

I am dating a chef and would like to make him dinner for a change. If you were to plan a romantic meal for your significant other, what would you serve? Entree and desert, please.

I should also add that his favorite cuisine is Mexican.

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends on what she and I like. If she wanted something exotic though I would probably make.

Appetizer: Shrimp De Inferno

Side: Sweet Potatoes in Cashew-Pineapple Sauce

Main: Vanilla Buffalo with Cranberry-Chile Pesto

Desert: Palta Pudding with Raspberry Coco sauce

• Wow, very specific and interesting! Thank you for the comment!

• Wow, I will have to look that book up! We are both very adventurous when it comes to food, so something like this would be perfect!

• I would defiantly recommend it if you like that stuff lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• His favorite dish. But add my own little kick to it. And set the mood too, dim lights, candles and wine

What Guys Said 4

• Starter = Bruschetta
    Main = Sea food Paella
    Dessert= Dark Chocolate souffle

• Seafood seems to be a prevalent theme here.

• Well, I'm no chef. But if it was a romantic dinner, I would say fish (salmon), steamed mixed vegetables, mashed potatoes and gravy with white wine. Your chef would probably have a better idea, especially if it's a romantic one.

• That sounds delicious! I am having him over for New Year's Eve, so want something light for dinner and probably going to have a cheese and fruit platter with wine later on that evening.

• Hot Pockets!

• Delecatessa Chicken Alfredo with black olives and a few slices of grilled Italian sausage , and for dessert a slice of Oreo pie. 8)

What Girls Said 2

• never try to out-do a chef. stick with what you know. i like to make bowtie pasta with shrimp, snow peas, and mushrooms in a light creamy sauce. i also make a really awesome apple pie. so that's what i would do.

• bruschetta as an appetizer. so easy to make. so delicious.

• Oh, I have no intentions in attempting to out do him! It just would not happen as much as I tried! He has 23 years experience. I am a pretty talented cook myself, but not a trained chef by any means. I just want to do something special for him and let him relax for a change.

The pasta sounds good!

• I only good at stir fry noodles.