How can I get this Asian girl to like me?

There is this super cute Asian girl that I've been talking to for some time now, and I feel like I'm starting to like her. We have gone out to eat, I've been to her house, I've boughten her a gift, and I have no idea if she feels the same about me. Whenever we send messages to each other she always stops replying, yet I always see her on fb. She will read my messages and just not reply to them until I message her again. I don't want to continue messaging her because I'll then look desperate. I always compliment her and I try to give her hints that I like her more than a friend. I just don't know if she feels the same about me. I'm confused at this point and I want to find out if she likes me or not before I get too attached. I hope it's not because of my race either... I'm a Hispanic guy, pretty good looking guy, slim, and tall. I just hope she won't turn me down because I'm not Asian or white... I'm just tired of dating Caucasian girls... I also feel like I'm attracted to Asian girls more, than I am to any other race.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just tell her how you feel? :) i'm not sure what kind of a girl she is. But normally if a girl stops replying (all the time), that means she's not that into you. I think it would be better to tell her how you feel 😊maybe she is not good at noticing signs that you like her ☺️

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• you CAN'T make people liking you

• What is her religion?

• holy balls, i'm dating a girl almost exactly like that, are you sure we aren't dating the same girl?

lol anyway, rule of thumb, her being Asian doesn't really make a difference, i'm sure she's not that shallow to be like, you're hispanic i dont like you.