Date looks at you when you are at the movie?

We were sitting there and I was watching the movie but out of the corner of my eye at one point he was staring at me. Why could he have been staring at me? Was he hoping I would look at him?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's definitely because he's interested in you. When talking to you in person he will try to remain focused in two areas, not looking at you too much and making him look like some perv or trying to not get a hard on...
    But while he is in the cinema it's all dark and he's probably not too interested in the film but to just look at you. He got caught so it was pretty bad idea, but it worked for the most part.
    He just more interested at looking at you than the film basically and yeah he probably does outside of the film as well, just haven't caught him yet...

Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• - He thinks you're pretty
    - He wanted to see your reactions to the movie

• OMG... Do we really have to spell it out to you?

• He was obviously wondering why the heck he went out with such an ugly girl. Jk. Sarcasm.

• Why do you THINK he was looking at you? Because you're super ugly, right? No? Well then, I think you can easily answer this question yourself.