You know what? I Dont Want To Date Non-Virgins? (i'll tell you why)?

Hear me out here i can't picture myself dating a non-virgin girl. You know them girls who have a line of history of being with tons of other dudes. Even if she's been with 5 guys i just can't take it. It means she's been fooled, tricked, used in so many ways, you know. She ain't as special as she once was. Guys have been there before me and she's given them full access to everything her emotions, love, her body, her life, her trust and more and then that dude goes off unsatisfyed and cheats on her. Its like she's now become like a used or second hand toy, depreciating in value after having all its features tested and used. And its like how is she so special after that? How is it i can be special? she's just giving me what she's giving the guys before me. Its like you're getting her recycled you know. you're getting her after the list or line of guys have had there way with her. To me i feel cheated and i know a lot of other guys have mutual feelings about this too. Would you feel comfortable dating a girl who went for bad boys all her life been used for years then suddenly she wants to date the good guy. I ain't saying im one of them guys but can you understand that? Her past matters if she's done fucked half the city or has been used up lol. But seriously that ain't my kinda girl. She gotta be smart and sift through these players who are decietful to the bone. Without giving in of course. Thats the ideal woman, a strong woman, not a feminist... but a strong woman. I guess thats just how i feel at this moment. But ay, Let me know your thoughts on this matter, i'll holla back if you do.

You know what for all of y'all asking me this question. Yea im a virgin straight up and i ain't embarrased to say that. Im tryna encourage you young ladies to make better choices and evaluate not only yourselves but the guys you got with you. If you got an enquiry ill answer it. You know what fuck anonymous my name is Gangstarlicious message me if you want to

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow this is great! You think highly of women yhe way they should be thought of, women have let men treat them liks crap for years and now t don't even realize their value anymore. I'm a virgin and it make me so upset to realize that I probably want end up with a virgin as well, like its not fair for them to have had all of that and then compare me to all their other partners forever. Anyway good job keep your thinking just like this and you will end up with an amazing woman

• Thank you :) and i wish more women would think like you too.

• Well there would be no need for that if she didn't provoke me. so i hope you reported her too

• I can't help but ask, what did she say?

What Girls Said 19

• Unless you also think that YOU have to be a virgin, you have absolutely NO right to demand she must be a virgin. So if she had sex with one guy, suddenly she should be tossed away like a used toy? What's wrong with you?

• If she's naive, impatient, dumb or stupid i ain't with her. And yea, im a virgin. If she succumbs to peer pressure i dont like that either. It means she's irresponsible, period. Women need to understand the fucking value of virginity and understand how special it is. Not a girl who gets hell drunk goes to a party then loses it to a heavily drunk guy who fooled her into doing it. Yea i may sound sarcastic but that shit happens. And fuck any girl who does that then wants to date me after? Hell Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa! fuck that.

• i think he said non virgin

• so virgins can ask virgin to be virgins? but if two virgins fuck whats happends they kill each other.. I don't know

• I don't know what's up with all these guys who come on here saying that a woman is completely used up and a slut even if she only had sex one time in her life. I don't get it. Women like to have sex just like men do. It would be nice if people did way less sleeping around than they do, but whatever. I've been called a slut on here just cause I'm not a virgin. I've had one partner in my entire life, which doesn't match the general definition of slut.

You want a virgin partner and you also hold yourself to the same standard - that's good. I hate hypocrites. But not every girl who has had sex has been tricked into it. We're not as stupid as you think we are.

• I never said you were stupid. Yes you are right people need to do way less sleeping around. But peoples morals and social ethics have diminished mostly if not entirely. We need to recognize sexshould be reserved for special loved ones. If you're having sex by your third date it shows an inability to respect that. Im a virgin and i absolutely hate hypocrites too i wouldn't post this question if i werent. But yea as a whole we need to be more responsible. Not more reckless and careless with one night stands and cheating. And also realise how sacredbeing a virgin is. and hold it dear and value it enoughto wait for mr. right

• I do hope that what's inside my mind is more important than what's been inside of my vagina...

• That's clever and all, but how do you propose that someone determine what's inside your mind other than by consideration of past behavior? Your future behavior isn't observable yet, and your private thoughts aren't transferrable.

• It is! And i love girls who can use there mind. It speaks volumes to me. I can respect that. I just dont like it when they let guys have there way with them. I dont wanna see more teenage pregnancies. Were these girls get knocked up and then left for nothing. A wise woman is a strong woman. And i got nothing but love and respect for them.

• UVote for Pretty K
      HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• I'm glad I'm not a virgin and have had rough relationships in the past because they've made me who I am and I've come out stronger and wiser than ever before. I won't deal with a guy's bullshit anymore and I'm more independent. My boyfriend appreciates that. You get a girl who's not naive and gullible to lies and deceit but if you're planning on doing that, then someone who's a relationship virgin will be perfect for you. "Its like you're getting her recycled" - we're not objects that can get tossed around whenever. You don't want a feminist because you don't want women sticking up for themselves because you clearly view us as objects at your disposal.

Virginity doesn't come into this either. You could have had 30 boyfriends but slept with none of them, what would you do then?

• Actually girls don't have to be tricked and manipulated to have sex. Here's a secret. Girls like and want sex just like guys and are perfectly capable of making the decision to have sex without manipulation or being used.
    Secondly just because a girl isn't a virgin doesn't mean she fucked up. Or is a slut. Or naive. Or whatever preconception you have. It means that she decided to have sex.

• Girls can like and want sex all they like but if it they aren't doing it with a loved one then its wrong in my book. I dont want a slut but these other guys can go for them but they ain't worth it. And I ain't with it. A girl with strong morals knows better and one who can value her virginity enough to wait is my perfect girl. She strong and wise enough to not conform to peer pressure like most girls do. and is weary of players. One who wants to get married and realises the sanctity of her self. Not a club/party girl who drinks and hooks up with strangers and bangs any guy. Sex is something special and should be reserved for the love of your life. And i dearly respect girls who think that way too.

• Well that's your opinion and your views on sex. Just because a girl doesn't conform to those views doesn't mean she's a slut or has no morals.

Also... you're heavily heavily stereotyping.
      Why do you think that a girl who isn't a virgin is automatically a drinker and clubber and partier?

• And seriously you said a woman loses all her value after she loses her virginity...
      so you think the only value a woman has is tied to her vagina? Thats pretty sexist and sad if you think the only thing a girl has to offer is her virginity.

• JUST FIVE guys, haha.
    I'm okay with a couple of partners before me, but honestly it can be too much for me as well when the guy had actually moved in with someone for years, had pets together and whatnot and is now looking for someone new... I don't need him to be a virgin, but not someone who already with all that mileage either. His friends know all his past gfs and make comparisons... eek.

I don't think it's about being a virgin per se, but I hope you've got the goods to offer back to someone that special.

• *not someone with all that mileage and baggage either

• Exactly! I appreciate your comment. Its more than sex. I wrote that shit earlier too. Lets keep it real who the fuck wants someone thats been all over everywhere. I know i dont. If a girl has 30 relationships they all fucking failed its says a lot about her. And i ain't feeling that. I ain't feeling a girl with baggage either. Everything over time loses value after rigorous conditions. you know wear and tear. Everything. And thats just what it is.

• I only want to date virgin men too
    Because I'm a virgin myself
    And relationships don't work without sex
    So if he's a virgin and I'm a Virgin
    We can wait

• Thank you and realise what you have is so special. Dont give it up to some player like so many other girls do. Hold on to it and cherish it and find a guy you're willing to marry and live a happy life with before having sex. Be strong and may god bless you.

• I think people have different opinions. Some guys dont want a virgin, and some guys do. But the way you said it was super sweet!

• Thank you :) but i think being a virgin is indicative of something great. How would you feel if the love of your life married you and told you I've saved my virginity for you and only. Not touching another woman but you. wouldn't you feel special? I know i would.

• exactly :)! thank you for listening to what i had to say. I hope more girls would think like you do too. May god bless your beautiful soul, amen.

• aw anytime :)

• Oh! I have a question: What do you think about chicks that are Makeout Whores, OR they do other sex acts besides PIV, and are still technical virgins, but either way they've had tons of partners?

• Fair.. Lol... So a girl with 12 partners in the past, is that also like fucking half the city?

• It doesn't matter what people think but know what you want.

• You can't go "rambo" on people like that. Theyre driven by the current times. You could say its very alluring being attractive for others and other people may have deep seated issues for doing. What if one day you found the perfect girl but her past does not reflect her anymore. Would you honestly reject her?

• You're young and idealistic. Life hasn't gotten complicated yet.

• Yeah but does that mean that why you finally have sex with a virgin that it won't be comfortable it will be painful and there might even be blood? I'm quite young j don't really get these types of things

• That's fine, I think.

• im just saying girls. Dont let these guys play you and have there way with you. Evaluate them and yourself too. Dont fold to peer pressure like so many do.

• Unless she was married and divorced I would so agree. You gotta save yourself until marriage

• yes most definetly and i hope more girls would think like you. And yea i wouldn't mind it if she lost her virginity during marriage.

• Thank you :) I think it is fair, and it is your preference. I dont feel people should feel insulted, you just stated your opinion and it wasn't that offensive.

• Sir, you would have gotten more polite and sincere responses if you phrased your question differently and more politely.

• yea, like what?

• Less explicit language, perhaps? Relaying your opinion in a respectful manner? People do make mistakes and don't need someone telling them they are worthless.

• I think you should have put that you were a virgin from the start because otherwise, we will assume it's another type that sleeps around with whatever girl he wants to but expects a gf to be a virgin. I guess there is nothing wrong from a virgin to want another virgin.

I'm a virgin girl and I only want a virgin bf in the future. However, your wording seems kind of judgmental. Some people just have bad luck happening to them.

• Yea well they could of asked instead of assuming and insulting me. Im happy youve held on to your virginity most girls would love to be in your position something which im encouraging among other things

• i feel sad :(

• Did it ever occur to you, that girls love sex too? ;)
    You say you're a "good guy" but all I get from your complaining, is that you're worse than those assholes she dated previously. When you look at it like this, you shouldn't have sex whit her until marriage, because before that you too are just a boyfriend - like the others. I equality sincerely hope you are a virgin too, otherwise you are just an embarrassment to the human kind.

• see girl, what u know about me? nuthing... right? It ain't nothing to me to get a girl. I ain't gonna show u a pic. All that u need to know is the message im giving to ya. As far as i know, im a fresh nigga period.

• and check this i ain't the one to take her virginity. If she dont want to i respect that. But i dont her being pressured. I want her to maker own choices. I dont want society to tell her how to live and how to make her choices. Thats what i meanwhen i say i need a strong woman. She gotta have a good head on her shoulders and decipher well. I dont know how y'all can see that as wrong. some y'all be taking this shit way out of context and misinterpreting. I mean well and if y'all can't see that we all fucking doomed.

• Again, girls love sex too. Believe it or not, we want sex. Having sex, is not equal to being used, or not being a strong woman. Strong, independent women have sex ;)

• I quote: ".. a strong woman, not a feminist..".

I do not consider myself a feminist, I'm a virgin because I decided to, I'm so fucking smart, you don't have idea but because the way you think I will never date a guy like you.

And just because of your awesome thoughts it will be/is a huge turn off to virgins and non-virgins.

• im tryna stand up for you woman but you taking it the wrong way. I never discriminated against y'all. Look at my points all im tryna say is girls need to evaluate who the fuck is the player and whos the right man. Shit if you wise you strong dont let some fuckers control you.

• If any girl slept with any stranger she see's on the street it's her choice, her problem. You don't need to tell her if she is strong or not.

People live the life they want! The do not need an advice when they haven't asked.

You aren't smarter because you decided to wait to have sex. You aren't better or stronger you are the same as any other person.

• And you see thats where we differ. I ain't self centred and far from it. I care about society i care about the poor. I care about some the issues we have. I dont turn a blind eye im not selfish i'll lend a hand. We need to stop thinking all about me, me, me and only yourself. We need to educate these girls. Ask yourself do you want more teen pregnancy? do you want more std's increasing rapidly among your community

• If you love her, you wouldn't think this way. Just love the way she are

• You see women as precious creatures who are merely objects for sex. She has had life experience, loved and lost. Why is she the weaker creature who is being used? The real issue is your feeling of inadequacy and your insecurity.

• i see women for more than that. I say this cause women are more vulnerable and fragile then men.

• *muck up

• Vulnerable and fragile people exist everywhere regardless of how well used their genitals are.

What Guys Said 18

• dude i think you must loosen up your standards, otherwise you'll remain single forever if you demand the girl to be absolutely virgin

• shit cmon bruh, look at the world around you. You think these girls ain't got high standards. I ain't want the girl thats been around the block been up on every guys cock. If she shown love to everybody regardless of sex what does that make you. I know about you but i can't deal with that.

• I think it's fine to have your preferences but I think you make a lot of sad generalizations about people who have had sex. the assumption that all non-virgins have been tricked, cheated, sullied, etc simply aren't fact in most cases. plenty of women made a conscious decision to have sex with a person they loved and although that relationship didn't work out it doesn't mean they are now damaged goods at all. and the fact is most people don't date, have sex with, and marry the first person they lost their virginity to...

again if you want partner who is a virgin go for it. that is your right. but try not to completely dismiss people who've had sex as some sort of sub-species because they certainly are not

• cmon bruh hear me out on this. you mean to tell me that a largeportion of people aren't pressured into sex. dont be ignorant the media, there boyfriend, there friends aare all convincing them. Some do make a conscious decision but is it her decision or is someone pushing her. Even then if she can't picture marrying and living a long happy life with this guy then she ain't worth it. I dont like coming second best to a guy whos hurt her and took her love for granted. I want her to appreciate her sanctity enough to preserve it for a guy with similar views. Instead we as a society and some dickheads are encouraging girls to be promiscous for there own benefit. Women like your mum, girls like your sister, girls like your future daughter. Id want them to wait for the right guy to give it up too. Were all losing morals because were way to stubborn to see between right and wrong.

• don't call me bruh, and then call me ignorant a sentence later. real quick way to show that you aren't interested in a legit conversation but rather interested in shoving your holier than thou opinion down my throat. I am 32, have two degrees and graduated from college summa cum laude. So ignorance isn't something am, although I can certainly admit when I'm wrong.

So I am wrong for engaging in this conversation. you have your opinion. you're entitled to it. have a happy new year

• let me guess, you consider yourself a nice guy?

• That depends on what the fuck you consider nice

• First up ima know about her history. If she's been played and used before. I ain't going there. there's girls out there who've remained hopeful and strong for a virgin too and id like to be part of that relationship. I dont like girls that succumb to fucking peer pressure. It may be alright with you. But i can't have a girl thats been tricked out and come off second best. Or come 15th best after 14 guys before you have been shown the same love that you're getting now. do you feel special?

• I said ONCE. it's her only sexual encounter, and she was pushed/tricked into it, and then dumped. She did it because she loved him, and she tought he loved her. Chances are high she regret doing it.

Would that affect your view of her? would it make you dump her?

• Whatever floats your boat, dude. I prefer someone who knows what they are doing.

• ... The fuck? ...
    Are you serious? Depreciated value? Fuck is wrong with you? A girl is going to have a life before she meets you. If her dating history bothers you so much, don't ask. And being "smart" means you learn your lessons in life. Most girls with experience will have that.
    But Hey! Best of Luck with All That...

• Okay
    Well good luck remaining single, I mean it's not like a slut wants you anyhow

• cmo bruh stop sippin on the haterade. If you got love for sluts good for you. But i ain't with it.

• You know what fuck punctuation. We on a the internet as long as you can understand me its all good. I'll speak however the fuck i like. Worry about the message not d letters. k? I call some girls sluts cause that the name assigned to a promiscous girl. Do i need to dwelve on that? it ain't something to be proud about.

• It's not "all good". Use of paragraphing for more then a few lines of text is a basic courtesy, expected if you want people to read your shit.

If you want respect & not to hate, it cuts both ways. You played the card asking for someone to respect and not hate on you first, and I bit my tongue until you threw that out there.

If it's so important to use the most apt word, I think you'll find "woman" more appropriate for adult female than "girl", but I think your choosing your language elsewise.

Should I be impressed that you're at least admitted not "proud" of using such derogatory language? Nah, your immature preaching says you are more than proud and think you have the answers, even when almost all the feedback you've received disagrees with you.

I think a man of such strong convictions as to ignore all that would be strong enough not to use language he himself feel not proud of. Surely if it is strength that is keeping you pure, your language should be too?

• Honestly I would rather date a virgin because I myself am one and am waiting until marriage and it makes the relationship easier.

• Well people can change, and past mistakes don't make a person.
    As for how can she be special? Geez, there's more to a girl than who she's let between her legs, more to a guy too.
    I agree that girls need to be smarter and stronger, because sleeping around just isn't good for anyone.

• Oops I meant to mention that guys should be stronger and smarter too...
      I came off kinda prejudiced there at the end

• No idea why all the bros are hating on me
      *starts sobbing*
      WHY DONT YOU LIKE ME?
      O_o

• cause a lot of these fuckers are just horny. A lot of girls are blinded. Notice you wrote 'sleeping around isn't good for anyone'. If you retract that last statement you'd get more up votes. But fuck that im hear to speak the truth regardless of there votes.

• Please tell me you're a virgin.

I'm really hoping you're not a gigantic dick head hypocrite.

• -.- *read again*

• Alright, if you are, then you're golden.

In my opinion, as long as you hold yourself to the same standards you are asking for, then fuck what anyone else thinks.

• Angry women inbound!! seriously though your IQ seems low, yes a girl that has been with many guys and been used up has nothing special about her because that is the norm in your society that people like to be sexually active with people they like, however, a guy that also sleeps with many women has nothing special about him really, yes they function like normal people but there innocence is diminished. Get over the fact that 9/10 girls in your society are not virgins and that remaining one wants to lose it too.

• You see we somewhat agree. Same shit goes for men too. I dont want women to fall victim to the men who are players, decietful and treacherous. But judging by the votes they'd rather have that then a real man.

• Don't listen to the shrieking harpies on this site. You are allowed to have whatever preferences you have. I can't believe two of them actually refer to having a high partner count as "life experience" as though intercourse were some highly demanding skill which only the best of people will ever master. If they had any valid reason why a high partner count was good, they would put it out there.

• I dont know exactly what u mean by high partner but yea there's a lot of haters. The guys haing dont want me to encourage girls to decipher between guys and evaluate them. Because it will affect them getting laid. Some of the girls misinterpreted what i said.

• You weren't particularly artful in how you said it, but I read charitably, and I don't assume you're trying to be mean to anybody. If any of those girls had any logically valid reasons why you're wrong, they would state them. I think they mostly object to your tone. The guys hating on you, I think, are mostly just trying to say whatever they think women want to hear.

And when I said "high partner count" I meant a large number of partners.

• Even though I would want to date a virgin this was a little bit harsh..

• Like what? How the fuck am i being harsh. Im speaking the truth and if people can't see it they can live in denial.

• Well I don't think that most girls that have had sex can be considered sluts, of course I would appreciate it if my girlfriend has saved herself for me but I won't judge her for something she has made in her past. If I know that she is 100% committed to me and loves me I don't care if she has had sex in her past.

• If i show u the statistic of people who is virgin in the world... i am afraid that u will be dead

• First off bruh how u know them stats are real? Secondly how recent are they? Thirdly what country you talking about? Fourthly how big was the sample size in the survey? To be honest bruh you know and i know that it ain't accurate.

• U are big man... look it for urself :/

• yea im not going to read all that, the title is enought for me.. lol

• non virgin girl means she's isn't a virgin... so whats the problem.. u saying if she's been with 5 guys can't date her...

• agreed, someone else's trash is my trash too.

• I was somewhat in the same position as you. Virgin, lookin for someone else who had waited. I'm not religious, but I value sex in a certain way. I didn't care what my friends or peers did - they could have as much sex as they wanted. I just had a preference.

Then I met a girl who opened up to me. Shared everything. She'd had 6 partners before. She has never been used - she went into all of them with both eyes open and knew exactly what each was. And you know what? She regrets them all. She wishes she had not engaged in any of them, but she didn't know me then either. So now I'm in a situation where I don't know if I can accept some of her past promiscuity, and it hurts to be judged by others for being in this dilemma. Regret doesn't change the past. You either accept it or move on. Don't compromise your beliefs, but don't judge others either.

• Bruh i get what your saying and i respect that. I judge othersand so does everyone else.. Judging others is a way of life. You've judged before how else would you make or even evaluate your decision. Just know that your girl has been shared with 6 other guys before you. she's given them everything all access to her. What she's doing for you ain't new its bee done over and over again like a cycle a recycle. Them guys got in then got out. How long were her past relationships? How did they end? Her history is really significant. Its like her resume. Obviously she couldnt or didn't keep her virginity. Is that fair on you? waiting for your ms. righteous. I dont think so but its your decision.

• Because i ain't all that selfish. I love to know my brothers and sisters can do better. Why dont you ask a priest why hre helps others huh? it doesn't affect him. That kind of ideology isn't helping anyone. we won't get anywhere thinking that way as a society. As far as the her relationships go i doubt what u said earlier. she's probably banged way more often and did things you aren't aware of. 6 guys! and u telling me not one got a bj pfft yea right. she's probably not admitting to it. Just know you werent the first and she's had these same feelings for the 6 guys before you. she can regret it but it won't change her past.

• You're assuming you've found objective Truth, but you haven't. Sex is sex, in the end. A biological function. You are making sex something it never was and never will be. As a biologist, I eventually accepted this as well.

As for my gf, I can say I trust her. She has told me far worse things even I might conceal, but she has overcome those.

It's ironic you mention priests, given that Christianity is about redemption. Is there no redemption for someone who has made mistakes and repents?

• And what makes you think some girl out there that hasn't even met you yet is not going to live her life, not going to date or have experiences or try to find love and will basically just waste her time so that when you meet, she'll be all fresh and virginal? It's such an egoistical point of view.

• see bruh yet agin you missed the point. Im tryna empower women. They need to evaluate themselves and the men they be dating. Make smarter choices and dont conform into bullshit and pressure. Look at teen pregnancy. I can bet my eyes its gone up. And the children theyre fatherless. This shit all starts from dating and evaluating. Do tell me how am i speaking wrong?

• I just don't even... just don't, wake up to yourself, lose the sexism and self importance. You need to date a shrink not a virgin!

Yes, a partner's past will and should matter in some respects, it is a part of who a person is or has become, but to consider a non-virgin used up, dude you are several centuries behind in your thinking!

• Naa bruh im just being realistic. You can go ahead and marry a girl with a history of 50+ boyfriends. Good for you, go for it. I want a girl whos more conservative. One who values her virginity enough to not let guys just fucker her and then cheat on her. Without having any intention to marry her what so ever. But hey lets hate me because i care to much. But hey lets keep it real too all the people hating on me here are non virgins and i know that.