Why guys likes petite girls more than tall?

i noticed that guys mostly like petite girls, than tall-why?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not true. A LOT of guys prefer taller than average girls. Short girls look compact and compressed and have stumpy legs. They also (not all of course) tend to be more aggressive and have bigger egos. Tall girls have those sexy long legs they can wrap around you. They look classy and dresses suit them better. It's no coincidence that the most powerful men tend to choose tall women. It's instinctive too - we all want healthy, tall kids.
    I'm tall so I go for tall girls, but it's always the short, pushy ones that are after me.

What Guys Said 10

• Usually it's women who have a problem with a guy's height, not the other way around.

• Because petite girls fit perfectly well in baby strap pouches.

• I like 'em funsize because they're great to cuddle - or throw around the bed during sex.

• Would you go out with a guy 4 inches shorter than you?

• did u actually answer my question

• What about the guy that would depend on him?

• all i meant answering ur question-is that no matter for me what height, weight-look doesn't that matter!!!

• Why do girls tend to go for tall guys?

• Easier to do a standing 69 with

• Not all guys are the same way.

• That's a generalization. Not all guys like petite girls, lots of guys like tall girls.

• Guys can be adjusted with her in every angal

• small girl = small hands
    small hands make me look like a p*rn star
    oh yeah, and they are freaking hot

What Girls Said 6

• I assume it's because being petite highlights femininity in the same way being tall highlights masculinity.

I don't think it's that big of a deal to most. I'm 5'10" and have never had problems getting a date at least in my adult life.

• but do u were heels?

• Not too often because I don't dress up that much. But when I do, yes, I wear heels and stand at 6'2"

• Because they know that "All Nice Things Come In Little Packages". :)

• From what I've been told, they like to grab you around the waist, pick you up, cuddle you like a giant teddy bear could, squeeze you *blush*, and kiss you and laugh at you when you get mad because you can't be serious.

• I've only met with one guy who was literally obsessed with petite girls, and I'm pretty sure he went after them because they made his dick seem bigger.

• lol nice reason for short penis guys

• He was actually big, but I guess it wasn't enough for him :D

• I dont know, im tall and they have always told me that tall girls have long legs and are hot aahah

• Tiny women make dicks look bigger