If you had a single friend and wanted to give them advice?

Let's say that a single friend comes up to you feeling defeated because no one ever seems to be interested in them. They are average all around so they are not outstandingly beautiful or ugly or awkward or outgoing or anything like that. What would you tell them to help them get what they seek which is just a foot in the door to catch people's attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop trying to date and concentrate on some hobbies. Your dick's always there to jerk, life goes by fast.

What Girls Said 5

• i would just say... the blind leading the blind has never worked out for anyone. let's go eat.

and that would be that.

• I wouldn't give them advice on the spot, but help them when they need it. Work with them through getting relationships and all that jazz.

• i don't have any ugly friend, but my friends do have an ugly friend.
    but if i had one, i'd tell them that if it's taking so much time, it's because someone veryy special and better than others is waiting somewhere for them too
    hoping it's true

• So you'd lie. I like that.

• nothing wrong in giving people hope and prevent them from falling in depression

• Indeed. False Hope is the greatest gift.

This conversation makes me feel hungry for something. I best go.

• They would never come to me for that kind of advice. I have zero experience,

• Bbe nice to a girl and don't make cheesy comments so they think what a jerk. Romance a girl and not every girl and then introduce them to a nice girl or quit giving advice and just let nature lead so to speak

What Guys Said 3

• I'd tell them to stand up and out of a crowd of average joes. Be a bill. Or a Bob.

I'd take em out to paintball, bowling, gym, whatever gets him out. Even if its with me, because they haven't seen the world even if they think they have. People who think they've seen it all or think they can make assumptions all their life, aren't livin'.

• Take him to a bar and show him... Maybe set him up with one of my friends... I'd find a way to get him laid...

• I could give a few tips on making an online dating profile, but that's all.