Why can't I close the deal?

Lately it seems that with every guy I meet and like, it all goes well, it's really good and then right before something serious needs to happen, we lose that communication. Why is this, what am I doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try being more serious, and find more serious men.

• Actually you were right. I am currently seeing someone now, so thanks!

What Guys Said 5

• You aren't worth it. Worth the commitment and the like. You have value as entertainment but nothing more.

• Ignore this douche, he's just mad

• Actually you might be on target... thanks for the honesty.

• I'm just mad. Ignore me. "It's them, not you" and "you're just not able to hold it together" or "you're working far too fast and hard hun" because blind assumptions.

Number of people asking asking pivotal questions? Zero. Surprised? No. How much do they care? None.

• "I go on too many dates,
    But I can't make them stay
    At least thats what people say, that's what people say"

Sorry, that just popped into my head.

• Hahahahhahaha I know, I was humming it as I was writing this question :D

• Perhaps date guys that are a bit older, they are more ready to get into something serious. Most guys marry a girl that is a bit younger anyway for a variety of reasons including this I would suspect.

• There was a girl that I was going to talk to in a bar a few years ago, but I chickened out. I'm out of her league.

• Well you shouldn't have. though in my case i don't think they chicken out. i don't know, I am really confused.

• I know. I regret it. I wish I had the balls to talk to her. Too late now. I doubt it's anything you are doing.

• Are you showing enough interest? Are you making your feelings known? Are you showing him you're unique and no other girl is like you?

• Too much, Too Fast, To young. If you get hot and heavy too soon, and you're both not ready for it, you get scared, and close yourself off so that you don't get hurt. The trick is to go at just the right speed

• thanks a lot, this is really, really helpful!

• Look up the song "Too much, Too Fast, Too Young" by Airbourne. They're probably going to be the new ACDC because of how the singer sounds but that's essentially where I got this answer from. I just like the song

What Girls Said 2

• Guys are afraid from serious things.. i think

• Same boat. I think men are taking the hookup culture too serious and forgetting that women want to be in serious relatinships.

• Yes, it really is all about the chase recently hahaha

• Haha my mantra exactly.