If a guy messes up after the second date will he keep trying or think it's too complicated and move on?

This guy and I have gone on two great dates. The second one we ended up having sex. With the holidays around it was hard making the third date happen with being so busy. He finally texted me about the weekend and all he said was that he had an open night Sunday. I said let me know if you want to hang out Sunday and he never replied. I texterm him Sunday afternoon and asked if something was up and he seemed confused he said he was just working a lot and he was asking if I was still available tonight. I told him sin ce I didn't hear from him I made other plans. Since then he's apologized and said he'd be more clear next time. He said he sees his mistake. Do you think this whole thing will make him not want to try with me anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like a dumbass, if he can't even communicate clearly enough to arrange hangin out; I can't imagine it'd occur to him not to try again! lol

What Guys Said 1

• I think it is new and confusing anyway and sex can make things even more complicated. He would appreciate you telling him exactly what you think, I know I would. If not. There are other great guys out there.

What Girls Said 1

• No; you did as you should have. He did not confirm, you did not wait around. He will be sure to cement plans with you from now on to continue to date you.

Good job :)!