Does this mean anything serious?

So there's this guy I've been hooking up with. I like him a lot already, and he says he likes me too whenever we hangout. We just hit it off so effortlessly, like we were meant to meet. I'm wondering if these 2 things mean that he feels "serious" about me?:

We are both apart for winter break at our university. and he's been contacting me regularly, which is a good sign. The other day he said he wants me to meet his best friend, who he is visiting in Washington right now. He is incredibly close with him, like they are practically brothers. and he's sad that he lives so far away from him. He said "I really wish you could meet him". Plus I've already met his other friends that live in the area.

Also, the other day he messaged me a paragraph saying he's so sorry he thought he replied. He was about to tell me he's gonna hit the road to washington, and that he feels bad because he thought he replied on Christmas. He was being really sweet, and I told him it wasn't a big deal.

What do you think of these two things? I'm not sure if he wants me to be a big part of his life, but we usually hang out a lot when we are in the same area.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• The last part is unclear. What did he think he replied to?

Otherwise, I think it's great so far.

• He forgot to reply.

• It's a good sign. If he didn't care he wouldn't send that message telling you he forgot.

I think it's a promising sweet relationship. However, as a woman older than you I advise you to enjoy it but do not 'program' your mind to believe he is the one. It's still early, and you don't want your heart to be broken later.

I wish things work very well:)

• oh yeah, I'll definitely be careful. I'm actually the type who's very closed off and unemotional. I'm not the relationship type, but for some reason that attracts guys and makes them want me more lol this guy is really starting to like me and its freaking me out a little bit.