What's your absolute limit in asking someone out? How many times is the most for someone you like who isn't saying no-just not yes?

Exactly as the question states. Mine is three. I never ask any question more than three times unless im doing research.

Most Helpful Guy

• Once, unless they are really trying to say 'yes but can we reschedule'

• How do you know if they are trying?

Or do you mean if they actually say yes but can we reschedule?

• There are a couple billion women on the planet. Most don't want me. Some do. No point getting upset over whether any particular one does or doesn't.

• Harder to not care if you really like them , but it's still good to not get upset over it. :)

What Guys Said 7

• Twice and usually itf it reaches two times it usually means that there was an acceptable reason for her no. Otherwise mostly I ask once. Then the ball is in their court

• What if you ask twice and legitimately couldn't make it then she asks and you couldn't make it... Who's turn is it? :)

• We'll make a time together. At that point I should have her number and would have gauged through text if she was interested. Wed both offer free days and set up a date.

My max is two without reply. With a reply then I use the above

• I'd ask once Unkess there were special circumstances. Three is the maximum but it'd be as you say a joint effort by that point.

• i don´t ask out a second time. she knows that i´m interested and if she puts me on "hold" she has to take the next step.

• Mhm that makes sense.

• i think it would be really desperate to come back every other week and ask a girl out again just to hear the same stupid excuse xD

• I don't ask to date someone more than once. And when I do I forget I asked them out beforehand. I don't like to waste time chasing women.

• Once. If she claims she can't make it for some reason, I suggest we arrange for a better time. Then either we will do so, or she will come out and just say "no."

• What if she doesn't say no?

• A situation I have never encountered, but I cannot imagine repeating the process any more than three times before I stop believing the story.

• Me neither. that's why three is my absolute limit :p

• Twice. If that.

• One. I assume I'm just annoying after that.

• What if she legitimately couldn't say yes?

• Then she suggest another time/date. If she has a medical condition in which she couldn't say yes, she could nod aggressively.

• Lol :)

• Twice if it's a strong crush (and even that usually after some weeks or months).

What Girls Said 2

• I've had a guy asked me out multiple times through out the year... and that was just not my cup of tea. I felt so bad, but i had no interest in him.

• Did you ever just say no?

• Yeah. I mean he was a really nice guy, but I had zero interest in him. It was just weird, and reallllly uncomfortable when he kept asking me out. He was also like 24 and I was like 17/18 at the time. Ugh.

• Hope he got some help :)

• Once, if that.