Sex with new boyfriend? After how long?

Girls, after how many months of dating your new Bf, will you have sex with him? How soon is too soon?

Guys, after how many months, will you expect your GF to have sex with you?

• On the 1st date
  • After our first month
  • 3-4 months
    Vote C
  • 6 months anniversary
    Vote D

51

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on your libido and his. sex is a huge part. In a relationship because it shows love and emotion. its not about time or when you do it. its about you do it when you feel comfortable. if you guys are in bed and start making out a kissing and touching eachother then go for it. if you both feel horny and want eachother go for it. dnt ever feel used cause you make a decision to have sex. dnt think bout when and how long its right to have sex with him because if you want to do it then go for it

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• I only give him my flower after we have been married for 10 years... lol Just do what feels right for you and your relationship. I think after you have had a chance to date for a few weeks and gone on several dates you can be ready to get a feel for when the time will be right to go further.

• Whenever you're ready. Sometimes it's on the first date, sometimes after six month but when you feel confortable and you are turned on by him, I don't see why you shouldn't do it.

• just let it happen whenever you're ready/comfortable.

• I probably already fucked him before we dated

• After you have become boyfriend and girlfriend, I say about a month after that.