I want my first kiss, but I dont think anyone would ever want a relationship with me?

im too shy, and ugly and everyone teases me because i have never been kissed, what shall i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• u are really gorgeous... u should never have a problem getting a boy to kiss u! your eyes are really deep looking... and looking like that long to be kissed as well.

• thankyou i just wish more people would think that :)

• have you tried just sitting next to a guy, and rubbing shoulders... pretending not to notice.. and see what his reactions are... thats how i got my gf... it may take time.. he may pull away the first time... but if he doesn't the second time you've pretty much got him. LMK :)

• thankyou i will try this :)

What Guys Said 8

• Associating the simple act of kissing to a relationship that takes time is one way to start of badly in the dating game. you either want one or the other. Its not hard to walk up and kiss someone, but is pretty hard to start, and also keep a relationship going. Forget peer pressure.

• so which one is easier xD

• fair enough lol

• Calling yourself ugly doesn't help the confidence you need to walk up and kiss someone you like either. work on that too hon.

• I think that you are in the same boat as many people your age. Many, in fact most, are much mistaken when they say they are too ugly for a relationship.

Allow me to dispel that myth. If that's you in your profile pic, I would never have thought you were ugly and unable to have a relationship when I was your age. You'll find most people, including beautiful people such as yourself, have been teased about being ugly and/or unattached at one time or another. Now about being shy, I think you'll find it's not as much as a challenge for young women as it is for young men. Guys are, for better or for worse, expected for the most part to make the first move. However, guys will make the first move generally only when they've been given some indication that you're interested. This is called flirting. Learn it and do it. Step outside your comfort zone, my dear.

In the meantime, make your life extraordinary and exciting. This will do much to make you more attractive to young men.

• thank you thats really sweet, i guess i should step out of my comfort zone, and i will try and flirt lol. thanks for commenting

• Yes, asker, we should all step out of our comfort zones from time to time.

• u may call me gemma tho haha

• Personally I don't think people should make such a big deal about their first kiss or first time having sex since it ends up becoming something to stress over.

• Build self image and stop telling people you haven't kissed anyone unless you're in a romantic relationship with them.

• I would LUV to be ur first and everything but cuties like that are one in million hard to find these days :(((

• aww thats cute lol

• Those are natural for being human. I don't know why that's such a BIC deal.. no one in the world is perfect anywayz.

• aw thats really sweet

• If you're actually ugly it'll probably come in quite a while if you just think you're ugly a good guy will come up to you and make you his girl and you'll have your first kiss also how old are you that could be a factor. Some people are really weird looking until like 15-16 then they start coming together :)

• You're young, it'll come

• I'd kiss an adult version of you no problem. Give it time, don't force it, it'll happen. Until it does; don't listen to other people's bullshit.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm the same, I'm 16 years old sitting here on new years just like oh there goes another opportunity for someone to kiss me, and everyone just calls me the cute innocent , but that doesn't make sense if I'm cute why haven't I been kissed, right? But I get the feeling that it's better to kinda wait it out. Yeah I wish I could have my first kiss and experience that, but I wanna experience it with someone that it'll matter with and not just do it to.. well do it. Sorry if this is too mushy or whatever, that's just my personal opinion tho.

• Don't loose your first kiss just because others already did and bother you for that. You will regret it, I guarantee. Let it happen on itself, that's how it will be memorable and even maybe wonderful. It should be special, not simple give. Remember, just like virginity, you won't be able to take it back

• That's how I feel too.

• You should grow up. You're young