Guy issues, help me?

Okay, so basically I have this friend who liked me, but I didn't like him back and he seemed too clingy etc. but now I kinda think I like him, but he seems to like/be dating this other girl urgh. Why is it that whenever someone shows any interest in me, like that, I get all creeped out?

Most Helpful Guy

• High school relationships dont last too long anyways. Plus, this is a good learning experience for you!

• I suppose you're right haha.

• 90% of my relatives met each other in high school and are still married after ~20+ years.

• They are the exception. Because the significant vast majority (obviously I have no data to back this up) of the population of all first world countries have found their spouse (s) post-adolescence.

What Guys Said 2

• Everything will work out for the best! \o/

• Tell him you like him.

• I would, but if he's dating that girl then it would be awkward as hell. And I have like no confidence ahaha.

What Girls Said 2

• Trust me keep doing what your doing!

• what am I doing? Hahaha

• No it's okay!

• Haha, I guess its best if I leave them to it anyways. This girl is worth his attention, so :)

• You only want what you can't have.