Is it weird to date someone with the same name as your ex?

Ok so my ex is name Omar and I happen to like another boy name Omar. I kinda think it's bc of the same name that's the reason I like the new omar.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Makes life easier with not saying the wrong name

What Guys Said 7

• @asker there's a new man I think you would like to meet.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...f_-_Zhivago_-_1965.jpg

His name? Omar

• i think it all depends on you.

• You'll get over it.

• Not, a name isn't its owner's fault. This is just a coincidence.

• Its not weirdto date someone with the same name as your ex. A name is just a name. Its a good oopportunity to inact a cool nickname for ur new guy. It is weird if u like him BECAUSE he has the same name.

• Yes! Because what if you call out the other guys name while having sex? :O

• That's why all ur partners should have the same name. Avoids awkward situations.

• It depends on if YOU are alright with that

What Girls Said 3

• I find it rather Ironic and a strange coincidence but I wouldn't label It----Weird... uncanny is all. However, don't 'Date' this mate if he isn't your type or just because he wears your 'Ex's' name, sweetie... you may end up calling him more than 'Omar,' you could end up Also calling him on the carpet with comparing him as well to the other skeleton in the closure closet that you may not have completely chained up just yet. In that case, a Rebound is What-----I call it.
    Good luck. xx

• My Aunt's first husband was named Chris and then they divorced. She married another guy named Chris (unintentionally) and they are perfect for each other!

• It's only weird that you like him because of the similar name. 😟