How can I date a hooters girl?

My dream is to date a hooters girl how can I make this dream come true?

Haha pretty good but if u touch em the manager will get on ur ass I just celebrated my b'day there today and they are so pretty omg any other ideas lol I just turned 17
But what if she says I can't I gotta cover tables?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• keep on reaching for them high goals son.
    maybe you'll become CEO and make some money.

-.-
    do u not have anything else before u other than sex? if ur really under 18, u obviously have no clear vision of what u want in life. I'm gonna use a hashtag i despise, only because it's befitting. #soznotsoz

• Well I ha the money my dad is pretty well off but I know I wanna do in college I wanna major in communications and minor in sport management so I can be a sports anchor on ESPN anake good money and there's more to life then sex... sure its nice but if all u have I sex ur not really going far in the relationship... and I think hooters girls aren't always trashy some just need the money to support them selves and there doing a good job of it just they are normal people just like u and me and some are trashy and me aren't...

• Keep dreaming for a while longer.. :)

• What do you mean keep dreaming until I am old enough to date one like 20?

• Aww thanks

• Welcome :)

• please don't. they are working. they have to do everything to please you while on the job. they dont want to date you.

• They might I see it sometimes u never kniw the girls today where shocked I told them I am 17 they where upset they thought I was 21 cuz I have a goatee and really good hair lol NVR know don't kill my fantasy 😢

• have you even watched the south park episode?
      they are paid to look surprised and lie to you in a sexy voice. sorry to ruin it for you, lmao.

• But I am pretty good looking and lol south park is a carton not real life lol I will keep dreaming

• Get older, ask one out... they are just real normal women you know.

• The only thing trashier than a hooters girl is the guy who is constantly trying to date one.. going every other day sitting at corner booth ordering a beer and fries and creeping on her for 4 hours don't be that guy you sound like a fucking loser

• True I won't do that lol maybe in college I will fin a girl as pretty as one maybe lol

• Are you sure your 17 ? You sound more like 13.. a shallow little boy who saw boobs for the first time
      ..

• Haha that's cute 😂😂😂😂 boobs aren't all that impressive lol I go for ass and I am UST expressing my opinion no need to hate loll I am just trying to seek advice obviously ur not helping.

• Wait another year so it's not illegal for her to date a minor. Leave your number on the table and tip her well.

• In many states he is legal.

• True thanks anymore ideas people let me know

• Actually it is not illegal to date a minor. A 50 year old can date a 13 year old. If there is no sex involved.

What Guys Said 14

• you can't pick them up while they are working, they get hit on all day lol!
    They will treat you as a customer not a date
    also those girls are looking for money, thats why they work at hooters, one day when you grow up and become successful and have a lot of money and status you can buy a piece of the hooters franchise!
    And open your own hooters! then you will be surrounded by hooters girls always!

• You can work there as a cook or just flirt back because when I go in there they always flirt (probably for tips). You can tell when one is seriously interested in you though.

• Start eating a lot of chicken wings?

• Theyre normal girls, just ask one out. It's not like they're Victorias Secret models or anything. You don't need to be a Leonardo Dicaprio to get a date with a Hooters girl.

• The easiest way is probably to date a girl with big boobs and get her to apply to hooters. No one ever said she had to be working at hooters before you started dating her

• Plan B: Go to hooters by yourself. Order food for 2 people. When the waitress comes with the food, tell her the person you were planning on meeting can't make it. Ask her if she would like to join you since the food is already made and you don't want to waste it. She sits down and you eat together.

She may not be your girlfriend but sounds like a date to me ;)

• Flirt with them while they're off duty. If you flirt while they're working, they will just act like they like you to get a good tip.

But those pretty big titted gals are only fun for a short period of time. You eventually see their real character and personality, then you realize they are way overrated.

• They're just regular girls working a job...
    It's not like they're a stripper, now they're a whole other can of worms.

• Why would you want to? They aren't any more attractive than a lot of the girls you see on the street.

• Go to hooters make conversation where your getting served, tease, touch her lower back and Flirt a little and then bam! Welcome to the world of dating

• well hooters girls are just regular ones with big tits and who are hot...

either chat them up in the bars, or go out and find a girl who looks the same and has big jugs...

• Don't date a Hooters Girl dude. Speaking from experience.

• I just wanna try it how do I get one tho if ur experienced?

• Wait until you are like 18 or 20

• win the lotto, buy a Ferrari, tip your Hooters girl $100 every visit, then MAYBE she will agree to date you

• Become a regular at your local Hooters.