Why would he remember his ex number after this long ago?

My bf and I Hve been dating for a little over a year. We got in an argument tonight n he said he still remembered his exs number. Which he broke up with almost two years ago cuz he wasn't in love with her anymore. They dated for about 4 years off and on. Between him being in highschool n first couple years of college. He said he still remembered her phone number. And I asked why he did after us dating for a year. He said because they dated that long. And that he remeber mine too. Well it just makes me think that he is still in love with her. He says he is not. But why would he remember it?

What Guys Said 1

• okay he's not I can promise you that you see like a nice sweet girl who cares a lot about him and well I think he can only remember her number because they were together for that long of course I remember my address and I've only lived in my house for 2 years so far and I know my address of heart and I know my best friends number. so he can only remember from the long time they were together. he still likes you I bet I wouldn't seem why he wouldn't but then again I don't know you to well but anyways. just don't think muh about it. huh im 14 and this is pretty good I think im prou of myself and I can't type and to lazy to fix my errors

What Girls Said 1

• I don't believe he's still in love with her! Please don't worry too much, people remember certain things, and if she meant a lot to him, of course he would remember her number. But that doesn't mean he isn't in love with you. I'm sure everything will be alright!