Ladies How You Feel Aout Dating A Young Black Man (pic included)?

Ladies how you feel about dating a young black guy like this: images.starpulse.com/.../Trey-Songz-mp01.jpg i resemble him apparently.
Anyways would you date a brother like that? Are your parents cool with it? This is for all girls. If you're open to it let me know in the comment section.

Most Helpful Girl

• Loovvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttt my god its the sexiest thing ever every time I see black guy I fall in love theyre perfect 😍 I love them when my mom found out I like black guys she flipped out

• well thank you girl :). im happy that u can appreciate a fine young brother. forget what ya mama say tell me, how do u feel?

• well good luck to ya :) and enjoy ur time there girl. have you had any experiences before? or been tempted to do stuff?

• Haaha no the furthest I have gone was a kiss lol I like to take things slow but I guess I take things too slow and I have this bad habit if I like someone a lot I push them away...

What Girls Said 16

• Lol trey songz... Guys in my area don't wear braids but I tend to go for guys with short hair anyways unless it's hella long like Omarion use to have

• You mean looking like Trey Songz? Yea. He's cute. Hopefully your attitude and personality matches your looks. So I mean yes, on the condition you're a genuine and kind fella.
    My mama doesn't care, not sure about my dad cuz he left us ;_;

You need to post your pic if you really do look like him lol

• I love trey songz so yes haha. As long as a guy has goals in life and is loving and hard working, I'd definitely date someone looking like him :P Not sure if my dad would approve though lol

• Well how would u react if i came up to you like that and asked u out somewhere this weekend? what would be going through your mind?

• He's hot. I'd totally date him except he's too young for me. My mom wouldn't approve which makes it even better!

• age ain't nuthing but a number. I'd take you out girl and show u the life you missing out on.

• helllllllllll yes I fucking love trey songz

• well aparently we hell look alike. Are you into brothers?

• Pft, I'd bang.

• Married now but when I was single I would. even though my dad says racist stuff to black people sometimes, (hes not really racist just an idiot) Honestly I was always attracted to darker skinned men. My husband could pass for white though he's pretty light skinned.

• i take it that ur husband is black? but whys ur father hating on brothers? Good on you for sticking with your man though :)

• yea. because he was young in the 50's (Had me late in life) and that's how they used to talk. he's getting better about it at least, and thanks. :)

• I love Trey Songz! So, YES I would date a guy who looks like him.

• I would & my parents don't care. My g-pa & great g-ma probably wouldn't want me too but they wouldn't stop me from it.

• Well he's good looking, I like his bone structure. If the guy had a nice personality (and I was single) I'd be into him. My parents wouldn't mind unless he treated me badly.

• Well if i came up to u like that would you find me attractive? if i asked u out girl, would u let me please you?

• so i take it that would be a yes?

• Yup
      *filler*

• If you resemble him so much you should put your own pic in a link in an update:) I wanna see!

• but u see girl, that would defeat the purpose of being anon :). I look very similar to that pic. Anyways so i heard you into a little dark temptation am i right?

• Yeah why did you post it anonymously anyway? And for me its not the fact that he's black, just that he's sexy as fuck.

• Trey songz is INSANELY hot. I get horny every time I watch his vids lol. I
    My parents would probably prefer a white guy but they'd respect anything I wanted.

• I could date any guy from any race. As long as he loves me, keeps it cool, avoids lies and cheating

• A sister just might he's actually cute but personality matters my brothers would probably beat the shit outta him I dont know but he's cute tbh

• If ur brother wanna get rough with me shit he better know what he's doing. As far as im concerned the only touching i wanna do is with u girl :)

• well then you better go on and get a head start, cause just so you know if you trip, its all over.. you'll be falling into my arms girl x

• Smooth move but stop #noflexzone roflmao I don't need a head start try and catch me

• I would yes my dad would be against it but I wouldn't care

• if i came up to u like that and started flirting with you how would u react?

• your hot

• well that picture is

• Yea I would, my dad would not be cool with it but i would, so.. sorry daddy.

• haha thats whats up :)

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not sure how my sister would feel about it but I know my parents wouldn't be too excited about her dating a guy who goes around in an undershirt :)

• i dont mean to be rude but show your sister this question and we can find out lol. Its pritty hot. its summer time round here

• so i take it that youve shown her the question. oh and by the way those aren't dreads there conrows bruh.

• 😮 it's the Internet so I can say I had a brain fart and you have to believe me :)
      But revised answer!!!
      She said if he was nice and charming then she could deal with them.
      Skin color don't matter.
      Ok race don't matter, pasty white or lemon Gatorade green is apparently a no go for her.