If GaG turned into a dating website?

... how productive would you be?

• Pretty productive.
  • Not much.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be pretty productive due to the fact that you learn so much about an individual by their answers (opinions, views, beliefs, circumstances, ways of expression) to questions and therefore recognise potential matches

• Wow. The most interesting response I've seen so far.

• Especially! Since GaG has continuously made efforts to make catfishing easier and reverse image searching more difficult. Which kudos to them to giving us more privacy, but what a weird thing to strive to protect.

• That's funny

What Guys Said 60

• I'd stay away.

• Agreed. The best part about it is that there's no agenda. Well not for me anyways.

• I'll feel the same way, besides my GF would not like me being on a dating site.

• Considering people as young as 14 are here I'd call the police.

• This site used to have "Would you date me?" Sections, which thankfully were removed.

• I would stop coming here. Not here to find people to date.

• This is another one of those questions where I differ from the majority. I wouldn't automatically quit GAG if had a dating option; I actually think it would be an effective addition to the site.

If users wanted to utilize it, they could, and if they did not want to utilize it, then they just wouldn't use that option. Of course there'd have to be some way for GAG to know people's locations because there's no point in setting up two people who live on opposite sides of the world. Because I'm single and I'm a fairly frequent visitor to the site, I'd check out the dating option.

• in my opinion, it's likely to be more trouble than it's worth, mostly because I suspect that most of the time, you'd end up clicking with someone who was half way around the world rather than just down the road, and LDRs are a bad idea and usually a huge waste of time and energy.

Now, there's definitely something to the idea that a good dating site should ALSO have a discussion forum, because then you could get some REAL, GENUINE insight into some of the different people there, but you'd still need the right kind of tools to find LOCAL people.

• I'd still be a "master"...

• I would up and leave. I'm not here for dating. I enjoy helping people and answering/asking interesting questions that make me/others think.

• It wouldn't affect my activity much on the site. provided that there was still the same attention given to Q & A.

• Horrible. Many of the things I put on here I would not want my partner to know about or ready. Some are private actual events. Since I am on the sexual questions more then not that is usually not something a SO wants to read about. I consider this a personal place. I would not want my woman knowing my username and reading some of my posts.

• i'd still stay here and give my opinions

• Wouldn't be productive at all. There would be no point in continuing here, I live in Brazil and most of the people here are from US, so the dates wouldn't work.

• Many people seek for partners on here so I guess it would be for some, I don't know about me though...

• The prospects are even worse than real dating sites, which is saying something...

• I think it be productive maybe not just as a dating site but just finding friends around the world almost like Facebook. I seems that all the girls i have gave opnions or got opnions from seem pretty compatible with me and are pretty attractive but i still my need to know them a little more to make a productive connection. Can't belive how many nos their is.

• well, people come online to look for partners and lot of people
    i have saw are using more than this site for trying someone to date

• I'd stay and use the site the same way I use it now. It's already my guilty pleasure site, but I like giving opinions and asking all my over-thought questions. If some feature was enabled on the site for dating, it is just another plus though I don't want to put my pictures up here because I don't want anyone I know seeing the shit I post on this website.

• with the responses I've been getting from girls today I will say not much. I probably wouldn't even bother showing up. Seeing some of these hostile responses XD

• I'd have to decline. Online dating is dishonest, anyway. Too many young ones on here. They say age is just a number, but you know what else has numbers? Prison cells!

• Would be no different for me because I doubt that there's any one available from my country.

• Haha, it would be time to leave ;)

• You can already message users. If people REALLY wanted it to be a dating website, it already is one. Similar to Facebook. It is what you make it.

• there's no way to know where someone lives and the likely hood of someone being nearby is highly unlikely.

• Not productive.

• I guess I'd stay, I'd be doing the same stuff I am know though.

• You mean it isn't already? @linkywinky
    I think I'm on the wrong site...

• I would leave the site for good.

• It is very hard to get reply on online dating , i had better luck here��, even from people thousands miles away

• I would hit @chocolateismylover up everyday ☺️

• Then I'd try to find a date

• More from Guys
    30

What Girls Said 62

• 14|4
  • I would leave, I'm not here to date. Plus, I'm in a relationship so obviously I would have no need to use a dating website anyway.

• I'm not interested in this site for online dating. This site attracts a very specific type of guys, one that I'm not interested in

• talk about throwing every GaG guy underneath the bus... can the same be said about the women on here miss #1 Xper ranking?

• productive in what sense? in like... dating people? none of the people i talk to are close to me. so that would be a fail of a venture lol.

• I'm too sarcastic and crazy for most people on here

• I'd find that uncomfortable. I'm new here, and I'd be gone just as quick. I've done real dating sites, with the whole questionnaires thing, and really it has so little to do with compatibility and everything to do with attractivity. I think it works better as the site it is now.

• I probably would never be on here

• I would leave if it was turned into a dating website.

• Being a married woman, I would have no interest at all in this becoming a dating website... It would simply be... BYE BYE.

• Well I am @Nuns_In_Heat 's girlfriend so there's that haha XD I love you babe, you're my one and only 🌹❤️❤️

• It's not one but it's possible to meet someone on here! I wouldn't be productive on here at all lol! Because I met Katie and I don't really care to answer questions lol! ♡ I love you to baby! You really are wonderful!!!

• Awe thanks baby!!! You're way wonderfuller though!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• I wasn't looking for relationships when I signed on here, but was looking for diverse opinions on my relationship issues.

• I probably would leave

• I'd delete my account and find another site to waste time on.

• I'd unsubscribe...

• As long as the question/answer part is still up, my activity would stay the same. As for the dating part, minimal if at all any.

• That's interesting... If that happened and I was still able to give people opinions and advice I'd still use it, but if it was solely a dating site, I would leave lol

• That would be awful I'm sorry but most of the candidates are desperate and have too many issues worth dealing with.

• Do we get to keep the gift cards or no?

• Might be productive but I'd be gone, didn't stop by here to date.

• The female users would rapidly decline with the creepy shits on here.

• I would leave.

• I would leave :-]

• what do you mean how productive would I be?

• I'd be left out alone on the curb like a wet puppy :(

• I'd delete my account since that isn't the reason I go on here at all.
    I couldn't imagine how much the "I think All women are superficial and only love jerks just because one won't reply to me" questions would increase

• not productive much
    i am not here to look for partner

• Im not sure what you mean by productive

• If it turned into a dating website I'd have to delete my account because I'm only 14... I enjoy this site and I'd have to leave it because of my age... :(

• If G@G turned into a dating website,

Good bye.

• Thankfully, it isn't.
    If it was, I wouldn't be interested.

• More from Girls
    32