Why doesn't my family like the idea of me attracted to black men?

I'm really attracted to black guys the darker the better but my family doesn't approve it. I have noticed other families dont like their daughters dating black guys either. Why?

Being attracted**

Most Helpful Guy

• THE SAME BLACK BOY PIECE OF SHIT OR SICK ROLEPLAYING n****r FANTASY

XD Another black boy piece of shit pretending to be women in internet wanting the most ugly, disgusting people in earth against all the logic and everything who happens in real life, looks like another shit movie made in the media to please all kind of fetish and hatred for blacks against white.

No, you're not a woman, you're just a piece of shit roleplaying some sick fetish and I'm tired of piece of shit like you.

Blacks aren't trophies, better or any shit but I know the pleasure who you have in this shit, I'm tired and I hope for the death of people like you roleplaying your fantasies with your fake in internet.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe they have bad experience from black guys or have been tough by their parents that blacks are irresponsible people. It's a sad world we live in.

• Are you from the south?

• No NY

• Well I was going to say there is still a lot of racism in the south and it is taught at a young age that you don't date outside your race because that is the way that your parents where brought up. You being from NY it is probably still kinda the same thing but times are changing. I say do whatever makes you happy and your parents will learn to live with your decisions because it is your life.

• Black guys just get the girls pregnant and leave them. Then the girls parents get stuck raising the kids, thats why. Just look around you.

What Girls Said 4

• Racist stereotypes. Lots of people think all black guys steal everything and rape every girl. Don't ask me why, my family's like that too.

• black cock tastes like chicken.

• My family is the same way but all the things people say on the internet and stuff saying black men are more aggressive and all the rest of the stereotypes. If you truly like black guys then I say go with ur heart.

• They must be crazy , sorry for saying it , Don't care about what they say , because it's your life don't let anyone decide it for you
    Good luck