What happened to our date night?

I started talking to this guy on Sunday and he was a very interesting guy. We talked about anything and he made me laugh a lot. He asked me out on Monday and we meet up at a park. We asked each other questions and we had a good time. However, he mentioned that he didn't want anything serious because he just got out of a relationship. I want a serious relationship. Another concern was that he wanted to hold my hand too. At then end of our date, he tried to kiss me but I didn't allow him too. I liked him because he had some of the personal characteristics I was looking for but I felt like he wasn't going to take me seriously. I didn't text him back today because I am just concerned about him. What do you guys think? He hasn't text me too though.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you both want different things then what you did and how you reacted is fair. Explain to him that you are at a point in your life where you need to be with someone who is on the same page and working toward the same goals. If he doesn't want a serious relationship and thinks it's too soon that's his prerogative and if you do that is yours. Perhaps you should stay in contact and have the occasional casual date if neither of you are seeing anyone. It's always nice to have good company to go out with and you never know how either of your feelings may change.

What Guys Said 3

• I think nothing will come of this since you want different things - he just wants to go on dates, you want a boyfriend. You rejected his attempts at affection and are now ignoring him. This barely counts as giving him a chance.

• My concern was if he just wanted some action or was he interested in me.

• Then it seems like the both of you are not good for eachother, you denied his kiss when you say you liked him. I probably wouldn't text you either.

• He bailed. Dont have his child. Whatever you do, don't.

What Girls Said 0